Chapter VII

"Feel anything weakening you yet?" They were almost near the kingdom of Aires, and Zoe stared at Dylan's leg, wondering if he's okay.

"Um," Dylan chuckles, "I don't think so. . . At least, I think?"

"You think?"

"Y- yeah. I mean, I just feel a little light headed and. . . I think I need water." Dylan leans forward, almost falling to the ground. Luckily Logan was in front of him, catching him on his back.

Logan felt the other blond breathe down his neck. When he looked back, he sees Dylan's face completely flushed. "We got to hurry," growled the prince, as he lifted Dylan on his back, "It seems that snake is poisonous." His pace quickened and Zoe went after him.

Celesta was left, and she sighed. As quickly as she can, she went after the others.

After a while of jogging through the forest, they finally made it to the Aires kingdom. There was a read bricked wall with a golden gate. On the gate, the Aries symbol was right in the middle. Zoe walked ahead, and two guards that stood by the gate, straightened themselves. Logan and Celesta walked after, and once the gate opens, they can hear words from the other side.

"Aires is not as crowded as Centaur, so you don't need to worry about losing me in the crowd." She walked through people of red and brown hair, slipping through them just as easily as Celesta.

Logan on the other hand, bumped into quite a few.

"Hey, watch where you're going, kid!"

"S- sorry!" Logan called, before turning back to catch up to the girls. Once he succeeds, Dylan groans on his back like he had been drunk.

"Waaaaateeer," he slurred, "I want waaaaterrrr!"

"Yeah, yeah, we got that," replied Celesta, "We'll get you water when we get to Zoe's- Ow!"

Dylan tugged right at Celesta's hair, "Water!"

"We'll get it, Dylan!" Growling a bit, the female brunette tried her best to get her hair out of the boy's grip. "Let go- Dylan!"

He tugged at her hair again, before letting go. His hand dropped to the side, and his head rested on Logan. With his eyes closed, he kept mumbling, "Water. . ."

Logan sighed, "If this is one of the effects of the poison, I'm terrified to see how Cassidy would act."

"We're here." announced Zoe.

Logan and Celesta looked up, slightly amazed by the large, white and golden castle. To Logan, it looked like his castle, but larger.

The group walked in, and were quickly greeted by one of castle butlers. She explained the butler about the situation with Dylan, and he was immediately rushed to one of the guest rooms. Logan and Celesta on the hand, were held back by the butler.

"My lady, could you explain who these two are?" He asked, looking at both teens suspiciously. Especially at Logan who went behind Celesta a little.

"Oh! That's the friends of Dylan, Celesta and. . ." She paused, tilting her head at her partner, "Romeo?"

The prince flinched at his own given name, until he blinked and nodded quickly, "Yes! My name is Romeo. Romeo Elena." He bowed.

At this, Celesta raised an eyebrow. "Romeo Elena?"

"It was the first that came to mind." He whispered, just as he stood straight again.

"Oh," the butler nods, "Romeo and Celesta, huh? Well that's quite the name for the both of you!"