Chapter XI

As the sun rays shone down through a window, it lands on a sleeping blond male. Apparently it was too bright, that he squeezed his eyes and opened it, before he placed his arm in front to shield them. While he squinted, he pulled one arm back to slowly sit himself up and examine his surroundings. Upon seeing that his surroundings were very unfamiliar, he grew worried until a certain person came to view.

"Dylan?" Coal walked through the door, holding a tray of food in his hands.

Dylan felt relief go through his body as he sighed and smiled, "Hey Coal."

The brunett was overjoyed that his friend was now looking in normal conditions. The night before, where he heard that Dylan was poisoned, he felt like he had a heart attack. Seeing him now, made him hold in the urge to just drop the tray and give the boy a tight hug.

"Where are we?" Dylan finally asked, looking around his surroundings once more. "Are we still in Noleon forest?"

Shaking his head, Coal made his way to the older male and sat down with the tray. "No," he said, "You and Celesta came from the Aires kingdom, according to Logan."

"Aires kingdom? I've been to Aires?"

Hearing this, Coal frowned, "Do you not remember going to Aires? Running to Centaur?"

Dylan shook his head, looking more confused than he did before. He then claimed, "All I could remember is that I was bit by a snake, and we were heading to Aires. Maybe I can remember, but it's a bit fuzzy. . ."

"Could be the effects of the poison like what Yvette has said. . ."

He didn't need to question the brunett's words there. He pretty much knew what he was talking about, since he does remember the snake attack. Coal gave a fruit to Dylan, who slowly took a bite out of it. There was silence between the two, but it wasn't awkward or uncomfortable that is until. . .

"D- Dylan!" The violet eyed male cried out, blushing at his friend's unexpected actions. "What are you-"

"Shut up!" Dylan's arm was right around other male's body, giving him the tightest squeeze he could give. "I was so, so, so, so, so worried about you! Where the hell did you go?! Did you get hurt?!"

"I. . . I was just fine." Grabbing his shoulders, he forced Dylan back and glared, "But how about you?! You were poisoned and nearly died!"

Coal has always given Dylan a scary glare, but this time, the blond thought it was even scarier. Gulping nervously, he said, "But. . . I'm okay now."

"That was because of Yvette!" He scolded, before pulling Dylan right back into the embrace. "Sheesh, you're an idiot."

As usual, the other former prince wasn't offended by the comment. He smiled and hugged back once more saying, "I know."

The two boys stayed like that for a few moments, before they were pulled apart by a certain young prince. "Ahem!" Logan coughed, "Sorry to interrupt your bonding moment, but we're called down stairs."

~ * ~

Everyone was gathered down stairs, and stood near the counter. Leona and Zoe were still very confused and shocked to what has happened last night. After finding out that they were Zodiacs from Cassidy and Yvonne, they weren't sure on how to react.

Leona seemed to be happy, but at the same time terrified. She likes the idea of traveling and becoming a better hero, but she's terrified of the dangers ahead. Be a knight in Noleon appeared to be easy for her, but going to the regions where war is happening, may be a traumatizing experience.