Arrival at the club

Jack was excited as usual to be playing at his favourite place, A local punk rock club. he was found most of the time either drinking with his friends, or playing riffs on his guitar, mostly a combination of the two.

Meanwhile A woman in her late teens jumped out of a van, with her bass strapped against her back, her friends in the back getting out their instruments. She walked over to help them.

"so tell me, who's opening for us tonight?" Asked a male in his early twenties.

"A local band, I can't remember their name but, they're pretty good, trust me on this Cam" she said dragging out a case on wheels. Her long brown hair fell onto her face as she propped it up on the curb.

"I was wondering why in the hell are we doing a show in Detroit?" Asked another woman in her early twenties.

"because Holly," the brunette answered "it's good to get out of our own country for a while, besides, it's not that different from where were from," she said to Holly while cracking a smile.

"Does it have a bar?" A male still in the van holding his guitar and some gear asked.

"Yes Wally, it sure does" the brunette answered him.

Wally, in his twenties, tall, dark brown shaggy hair, blue eyes, the guitarist, likes to drink heavily.
Holly, average height, brown eyes, black hair, lead singer, has a liking for long haired metal heads.
Cam, tall, short messy light brown hair, has a couple piercings, Drummer, has a thing for people that have good grammar.

"Jay, you picking us up tonight?" The brunette asked as she opened the passenger door.
Jay, average height, well built man in his twenties, with long dirty blonde hair with a bandana holding it down, sitting in the drivers seat answered the brunette.
"Yeah, I'm staying for the show too, just let me park and I'll be back in a few,"

"okay, we still need to get the last case out of the back." She said closing the door and went to the back to take out the last of the things and closed the back. Wally hopped out of the side with his gear and closed the door, he hit the side twice and the van drove to a nearby parking lot.
The four looked up to the sign in front 'Sprecato' it was illuminated with tacky neon lights.

"what do you think it says?" Cam asked Holly,
"just like my last lover, looks Italian." Holly answered.

"Let's haul this shit in then," the brunette said wheeling two cases to the door "Cam bring some stuff in, Holly, help him," she said to them as they nodded.
"what am I supposed to do?" Wally asked.
"Well sweetie, you can hold the door open for us then I'll give you a treat, happy?" Pat said in a cutesy tone as she crinkled her nose at him.
"Filled with joy," he said with an over exaggerated smile.
"Not as much as your girlfriend was last night, boy I was filling her up with my joy, over and over and over again." Cam said laughing at him with Holly.

Wally scoffed "I don't even have a girlfriend,"
"fine, your imaginary girlfriend, I was fucking your imagination,"
Wally still held the door open for Cam and Holly, who were snickering at Cams dumb joke
"oh don't worry Wally, I'll be your girlfriend tonight, just in case things don't work out with you and your right hand," Holly said as she winked walking by. They talked with the manager of the club and set the instruments and equipment inside a broom closet with a lock on it. Taking a break from the moving of gear to have a drink at the bar. The club was a good size for intimate shows, there was already people there, might be the other band. They heard what the other band sounds like, good sound, punk rock, something you could get down to, but never actually seen them.

Holly and the rest looked over at the only table with people, they all looked intimidating, especially the bearded one. Cam sat beside the brunette, and she sat next to Holly and Wally. Cam bought the rest of the band shots of Jack Daniels, he turned to the brunette

"yo Pat, that dude is staring at ya" he said nodding in the direction near the tables. (now introducing the unnamed brunette, Pat, 5'8 young woman in her late teens, straight light brown hair that flows to her bottom. Bass player, Likes the smell of cigarette smoke on hands)
"what? Which one?" Pat asked drowning a shot.
"The one making faces at his friends,"

Pat looked towards the tables and seen a dirty blonde with a group of people all drinking. He noticed her looking at him, he winked and took a sip. Pat's face turned red as she buried her face in another drink.
"What's the matter? He give you 'I'm gonna be fucking you in the broom closet in the next 10 minutes' look?" Cam asked laughing to Holly and Wally, who laughed but seemed to be more fixated on each other. Pat turned away from the tables to face Cam,

"we have a show to play, can't be using all my energy on a dude, a really, fucking, hot dude. But backstage booty is for after the show." Pat said to Cam, who was laughing more than ever. Pat laughed "come on, it wasn't that funny"

Cam, trying not to laugh said "look beside you," and kept laughing. Pat turned her head to see the dirty blonde standing next to her.
"Well I can wait until after the show for that, but in the meantime I'm Jack, me and my band are opening tonight," Jack said smiling as he held out his hand to Pat, her cheeks turned red as she shook his hand.
"I'm Pat, this is Cam and these two," she said waving on her other side "Holly and Wally, they're 'dating' for the evening but if you want her, Wally isn't that strong. Believe it or not we are the band headlining tonight."

"Well it's nice to finally meet you, we've heard a lot from you guys," he said smiling at Pat and Cam "Maybe we can hangout after the show to get to know each other, how's that sound?" Jack said offering to the two.
Pat looked at Cam "Sounds great," Cam said taking a sip as he stared Pat down.

"Okay," Jack said grinning, he looked over to the table of his band, "shit, well I gotta go set up, almost show time," Jack downed his beer, walking back to the tables he turned back to the Cam and Pat "Tonight's gonna be a full house, One hellova night," He said smiling turning back to his table.