𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏

────── ★★★ ──────

Everly watched as Emma tried to "convince" the woman she freed to go back to their time with them. All it took was seeing the expression on the brunette's face to know she was right about the conversation not going well. No one in their right mind would agree to go to the future with a couple of strangers. Just as the woman began yelling at Killian, Emma walked around her and picked up a log from the ground before hitting her over the head with it. The Jones girl just stared at her sister with wide eyes for a long moment before she jump to her feet and rushed toward them.

"I always knew there was a little pirate in you, Swan," Killian laughed after placing the now unconscious woman on the forest floor.

"Must run in the family," Everly said as soon as she reached them before her eyes went down to the brunette.

"What happened to her?" They all turned towards the sound of the new voice to find David walking towards them with a confused look on his face.

"She's resting," Emma lied as she glanced down at the woman near her feet before her attention went back to her father, "what's up?"

"Have any of you seen Snow? She went to the stream and she hasn't-" the charming prince cut himself off as a look of realization crossed over his features before he quickly checks all of his pockets, "the ring! She took it!"

"Really?" Emma questioned in her best attempt to act surprised while glancing over at Everly and Killian, "do you know where she might be headed?"

"She was seeking passage on a pirate ship. There's only one way to get to the harbor from here. The Troll Bridge."

The three of them watched as David slung a bag over his shoulders before he sprinted off toward his next destination. A small smile appeared on Everly's face, knowing that's where the next part of their story takes place, just for it to vanish when she saw the panicked look on Emma's face.

Before she could question her sister about her expression, the Savior let out a long sigh and began to follow David. However, she didn't make it very far before she was stopped by Killian and forced to face him.

"The Bridge. Isn't that where you want them to be? Isn't that where Snow saved your father from the Trolls?" the pirate captain questioned as his eyes scanned over every inch of the blonde woman's face.

"Yes. But the only reason she was able to do that was because she had a weapon. The dust."

"Which she's already used it on herself," Everly sighed as she grabbed Killian's satchel from the forest floor before heading in the direction the charming prince went, "come on. They're going to need help."