𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘

────── ★★★ ──────

The two sisters shared a confused look before they followed Killian into the outskirts of the village and to a close line. Everly just stared at the articles of clothing for a long moment before she glanced over at the pirate captain to find him staring back at her expectantly. Realization finally dawns on the Jones girl after she looked over herself and Emma. They weren't wearing clothes that were around during this time and stuck out like sore thumbs.

Emma let out a long sigh and went to grab some things from the line before going behind a large tree stump to change. Everly didn't move from her place and didn't plan to until she felt the raven-haired man's eyes on her. When she looked over at him, she found him smiling down at her before he gestured over toward the clothesline. "Aren't you going to take something?"

"They aren't really my style," Everly stated then she saw a pleading look appear on his face, "I'm not wearing a dress, Killian. When have you ever seen me in a dress?"

"You're gonna have to wear it or else we're gonna get caught."

Everly let out a sigh and rolled her eyes at the man before she walked over to take some clothes from the line. Once she had enough in her arms, she went behind the tree stump with Emma. When she got there, her sister was no longer wearing her jeans and red leather jacket. Instead, she was dressed in a red floor-length skirt with a white blouse and a brown corset on top.

"I hate this," Emma told her sister as she wrapped a brown cloak around her shoulders.

"I know how you feel."

"Let's see it, Swan!" Killian called out, causing the Savior to let out another sigh before she went out to show the pirate captain her Enchanted Forest attire.

Everly wasn't happy with her new outfit in the slightest. She discarded her comfortable clothing and replaced it with a light brown floor-length skirt with a white blouse and a brown corset over it. The Jones girl also managed to grab a dark red cloak to cover the outfit as much as possible.

"Come on, Evie, we don't have all day," Killian called out to her, making the irritation she was feeling double.

Reluctantly, Everly came out from behind the stump and stood in front of Killian and Emma. She instantly sent Killian a scowl after he got this look on his face like he was about to start cracking up. "Not a word, Killian."

"Is it bad to say that you've never looked this much like a girl?" the pirate captain questioned without even attempting to contain his laughter.

"I'm never gonna complain about leather ever again," Everly muttered under her breath as she pulled her hood over her head before they headed towards the trail.