Chapter 31- Scrapbooking

Everyone ran over, arms outstretched.

"Did you hush know about this?" I hissed quietly with laughter.

Draco smirked, "Yes we did, beautiful. We've known since the middle of this year."

I smacked his arm, "Why didn't you drop hints!"

Ginny giggled, "If we did, you would've been pestering us non-stop." I shrugged, "You know me too well Mrs. Potterrrrr."

She gasped, "OH NO YOU DIDNT!"

Harry laughed behind her and wrapped her in his arms, "I like the sound of that."

Everyone oohed at Harry's sudden forwardness and Ginny's face flowed up with embarrassment. Hermione shut them up with a very forward, "Shush! This moment was just ruined by you two!"

I laughed and stopped her, "Nothing could ruin this." I kissed Ron's cheek and George sighed, "Oi! You two! Get a room!"

I looked at Ron, "How... long have you been planning this?"

He shrugged, "Since the day I asked you to be mine." I hugged him closer and stiffened, "That means..."

Hermione and Ginny exchanged excited glances before Ginny called out, "BACHELORETTE PARTYYYYYY."

I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes, "Oh boy." Ginny took out a giant book from her string bag, and showed me the cover:

Rolfie's Wedding

Hermione laughed and Fred just looked at them in shock, as did my fiancé.

"YOU WERE PLANNING THIS OUT?!" Ron asked suddenly.

Ginny fiddled with her thumbs after Fred took it harshly out of her hands to flip through. "Only since the day I saw you two in each other's arms at the bottom of the fireplace...." she said softly.

I giggled, "Oh boy Ginny." She looked at me with sad eyes, "It's not my fault you two are perfect together!"

Draco snorted beside her, "I still think me and Astoria are a better couple."

I smacked his arm and he looked at me with a playful glare. Astoria Greengrass, Daphne's older sister. She was beautiful, and just his type all the same.

"I HAVE TO START MAKING IDEAS FOR THE CAKE! Only if you want me too... of course." Molly yelled out.

I hugged her tight, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Arthur smiled and walked over to his son, "Now, if you break her heart I swear to god Ronald." Everyone laughed, expecting him to scold me if I broke his actual child's fragile heart. But he DID tell me that he thought of me as a daughter, I didn't want to object.

"Now, we have to go to all the stores and start buying the dress and shoes and bridesmaid dresses, you need to look splendid..." Hermione started.

I ran over and shushed her quickly, "We still have a month, Hermione. Calm down."

She jumped up and down, "I can't wait! Ginny, you're going to make a scrapbook for my wedding. When it comes time and if I do find the perfect man."

She looked over at Fred and I couldn't help but notice the look of affection in her eyes. It's hard to believe that one day they would all grow up from the brainy and peppy girls and into loving exotic wives. It was hard to imagine this lifestyle for MYSELF even.