Chapter 29- Best Date

2 whole years zoomed past us like nothing ever happened. The school year flashed by like lightning. I swore I couldn't remember any of my classes.

Ron and I have been together for almost a full 2 years now, and I knew I really loved him. After being together this long, I still felt butterflies.

"Hey Wolfie." He said, entering my bedroom.

I smiled at that sweet nickname hat stuck with me through all his time. I had gotten the news that my father had passed away, from drug overdose.

He was the only family I had left. After all the abuse, all the sexual harassment, I cried for him. Ron told me that my father didn't deserve a daughter much like myself.

"Here's breakfast," He said, placing a silver tray with the muggle dishes I enjoyed most. Ron made some mean pancakes. "Thanks love." I replied, stealing a kiss from his warm lips.

"What are our plans for today?" I asked excitedly.

We've been going on dates twice a week, it was very romantic. Mostly cute restaurants in Hogsmeade and during the holidays we want to Diagon Alley. They had some quaint restaurants that stole my heart worth one glance.

Draco and I... well... we remained friends. I hadn't done anything as drastic as that one day at the Manor. Even then, was a small kiss and I felt shameful.

"I have something very special planned." He said with a wink.

I sighed, "That's what you've said for the past 1000 dates!" He smirked, "And you said I love you 50,000 times at them all."

I finished my breakfast, swallowing the pancakes in a giant gulp, "How should I dress."

He shrugged, "You always look lovely. I couldn't care less Wolfie." Rolling my eyes I whined, "RONNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Tell meeeeeeee-"

"Alright alright. Dress fancy-casual." He said interrupting me.

I jumped up and down on my bed like a child, "Yay!" I jumped off and into his muscular arms.

"Woah there! Calm down, love!" He said with a freckled smile.

Fred and Hermione entered, hand in hand, "We heard commotion? Has anybody been hit with Crucio?" Fred giggled.

Hermione hit his shoulder, "Oh hush up!"

I remembered with a heart warming smile the day he had asked her to be his. It turns out Fred was only nervous around me because he had a crush on Hermione, who I was close friends with. Besides being my best friend, Fred was worried about impressing me.

Hermione was long over Harry. They decided that it was a friend situation where they wanted to see if they could become more and tried it out. After a short makeout session, Hermione laughed It out.

****
"It was like kissing my brother!" She said giggling.

Harry nodded, "Hermione, I'm sorry if I hurt you before. But this was hilarious!"

She laughed along, "But still, let's not tell Ginny."
****

Harry and Ginny have been happy, and then came the proposition.