"Welcome back!" Cupid said grandly as we all shook hands and hugged. Ronan just nodded until Aries walked up to him and they shook hands.

"Thank you. We need to get this thing going." Rogue responded as we all nodded in agreement.

As she took out a map of Ancient Greece proper, a jagged lightning bolt came down from a bright blue sky and a figure appeared at the end of it. It was a man who we've never seen before but I saw all of the other Gods bow to him though the Watchers didn't. Rogue did step forward with her poker face on.

"Greetings Zeus. To what do we owe the pleasure?" She asked cautiously.

Zeus?!? Like THE Zeus? We stared mutely at him. I never knew what to expect him to look like but I guess grander should have been the word. This man was silver haired, with piercing light blue nearly white eyes, bare chested, had just a cover on his lower torso and boots that reached up to his knees. His body was outlined with white lightning bolts. He wasn't very tall either or muscular.

"I know you are here for the purpose of seeking out Medusa. I am not going to stop you from your journey or task. All I require is that you do not kill Medusa. It is not your charge." He said in relatively loud and instructive voice.

"I am well aware of that. We won't kill her, but if she attacks, we shall defend ourselves justly." Rogue replied evenly.

"Very well. Go about your duties then." With those words, he disappeared. Rogue shook her head and rolled her eyes as she turned to us again.

"There. Now you met him. We can all move on with our lives." She said sarcastically as Amy giggled softly and Elmira shook her head with mild disgust.

"He really is full of himself, isn't he?" Elmira spoke up for the first time and her accented English was very pleasant.

"Absolutely. Never a dull moment there." Alexander answered that one.

"Ok where were we?" I inquired.

"Looking at the map to see our travel route. Eons ago, to get from point A to point B, everyone had to take ships with rowers. Then with the creation of the Watchers, everyone just zips around like they have fancy wings attached to their asses." Aries pointed out not so subtly to some laughter and rolling of the eyes.

"How many of you guys are coming with us?" Amy inquired.

"Aries, Hades, and I are coming. Hydra will be on standby. Cerberus will be taking over watching the Underworld." Death spoke up for the first time then.

"Ok than, Watchers take your passengers and fly this way. Land in this location, stay together, and don't make any noise." Rogue pointed out the flight plan on the map. The island seemed pretty far away.

We all stood by our designated Watcher. Hades and Jasper got a ride with the Hydra while Aries though semi-comfortable was with Death. She also took Ronan. Unlike the Watchers, she could take more than one person. I was with Rogue, Bella with Amy, Edward with Alexander, Emmett with Michelle, Rose with Kim, and Alice with Elmira.

We flew high into the sky; taking different turns to get to our destination unnoticed. The ocean we flew over looked beautiful and sparkly on that sunny day but as we got closer, the sky started to darken. Medusa's island was dead ahead and it looked like a foreboding iceberg on the horizon. As we circled it and came in for a landing on the far side of what looked like the main entrance into the cave, everything looked bare and dank. The sky was a dark gray color I had never seen before; in other words it looked dead. Just like the whole island looked dead. The Hydra didn't land as it was too big but Hades and Jasper jumped off and landed next to the rest of us soundlessly.