nineteen

Helping Jungkook find a boyfriend wasn't something Jimin nor Taehyung expected to be doing. But of course, there they were, outside of a gay bar, Jungkook tapping his foot impatiently as Jimin fumbled around for his ID card.

The bouncer finally allowed the three men into the bar, closing the door behind them, getting rid of any possible sign of natural light.

Neither Jimin or Taehyung had ever been in a gay bar and really didn't know what they were doing. The sudden smell of fruity beer filled their noses and Jungkook had to drag them to the bar.

Being the only alcohol knowledgeable one out of the three, Jungkook ordered them all some drinks to start off the adventure.

In all honesty, Jungkook just wanted to go back to Yugyeom and cuddle but he really didn't need that kind of person in his life anymore. He needed to get himself a new man.

Jimin sipped at his jack and coke ,as how Jungkook order it, and looked around for a cute guy for his friend.

"What about him?" He offered, nodding toward a tall, muscular guy across the room.

"Ew no, look at his drink, who the fuck orders a Bloody Mary at five in the afternoon?" Jungkook scoffed, looking at the drink the guy was holding.

"That guy with blonde hair looks nice," Taehyung pointed at a tall, thin guy, probably a few years older than themselves.

"I don't know, he looks like a bottom," Jungkook squinted to see the guy better.

"You're a bottom?!" Taehyung nearly choked, trying to keep his voice down. Jungkook really didn't seem like a bottom at all. Both Jimin and Taehyung thought he was a top.

"Yeah?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, turning to look at his friends.

"Nothing, you just seemed like a top, I dunno," Taehyung shrugged, sipping his drink so Jungkook wouldn't yell at him or something, as if that would even stop him.

"Whatever," Jungkook ran a hand through his dark hair, looking back into the crowd for that blonde guy. "Fuck, where'd he go?"

"He went off with a guy," Jimin answered simply.

"Well heck me," Jungkook huffed, turning around in his chair. They were now all facing the bar and awkwardly sipping their drinks in silence.

A few minutes of sitting and pouting later, a guy tapped Jungkook's shoulder. The boy turned around and his eyes instantly lit up, it was the blonde guy.

Ten minutes later, Jungkook was nowhere to be seen and Jimin was almost done his drink.

"Do you think the blonde guy killed him?" Taehyung suddenly said, earning a slap on the shoulder from his boyfriend.

"Don't you say that! How could you even think that? Oh my god, what if he was killed," Jimin gasped, a worried expression clear on his face.

"I'm not dead," Jungkook's voice startled both of the worrying boys.

"He's alive!" Taehyung gasped, spinning around on his chair to see Jungkook looking perfectly fine.

"Where'd you go?" Jimin asked, leaning against the bar.

"The blonde guy, his name's Jin, turns out he's actually a top," Jungkook stated, smirking as he sat next to Jimin.

"You didn't," Taehyung gasped, once again, slamming his hand on his thighs, leaning closer to the younger.

"I mean maybe," Jungkook just shrugged, ordering himself a simple beer.

"Wildin," Taehyung chuckled, leaning back in disbelief.

"Did you get his number?" Jimin asked, taking the last sip of his drink.

"Hell no, it was just a little fun, plus he has a boyfriend."

"The fuck?! Why did you go off with him then?" Jimin nearly choked. What kind of eighteen year old is this kid?

"His boyfriend was there," Jungkook stated as if it was obvious.

"I honestly don't understand people from Seoul, like, what the fuck?" Taehyung shook his head disapprovingly.

"Ugh, whatever. I see another guy anyway," Jungkook pointed slightly with the beer bottle in his hand before taking a big sip.

"Okay no," Taehyung had to literally get up and sit Jungkook back down because no.

"What? He's hot. Piercings are hot."

"Not that," Taehyung said, side eyeing Jimin who just sat there, staring at the guy Jungkook pointed out. "That's his ex," Taehyung tried his best to whisper.

"No fucking shit!" Jungkook whisper yelled. "So did not see him as that kind of guy!"

"Just find someone else, that guy's no good."

"Why? Just because Jimin didn't like him doesn't mean I won't."

"Kook," Taehyung sat Jungkook back down again. "He cheated on Jimin countless times, repeatedly stole his money, and fucking punched him when Jimin finally dumped his ass. Just find someone else."

Jungkook looked to Jimin, who seemed to be in a daze. The poor guy. He felt bad now.

Taehyung stood in front of Jimin, holding his face in his hands. "You okay, baby?" Jimin instantly broke down.

"Fuck," Taehyung stood Jimin up and embraced him in a tight hug. "We gotta go, Kook, I'll text you. Okay?"

"Yeah totally, go. Tell him I'm sorry."

He'd blame it on the alcohol later but right now he just was so intrigued.

Sorry Jimin. Jungkook thought as he gulped down the last of his beer and made his way towards Jimin's ex.

--
I forgot this book existed oops

Lmao who do u think Jimin's ex is??? ;))