fifteen

"Go away Hoseok, I'm busy," Jimin's voice was muffled due to his face being pressed into the pillows.

"You don't look very busy."

"It's important business with my pillow and I. We're having a discussion on whether we think exo was better before or after the love me right era," Jimin turned his head so he could see Hoseok who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Definitely af-"

"You bitch, how could you say that? Exo was obviously better before love me right." Jimin scoffed, putting his face back into the pillow.

"Can't we agree that they're great all the time?"

"Okay," Jimin answered quickly, looking back at Hoseok. "But what do you want?"

"Why'd you leave?"

Jimin felt like this would lead to a conversation about Taehyung and he didn't like it. Not that he didn't want to talk about Taehyung, it was that he didn't want to talk about his feelings toward Taehyung.

"Tired. I wanted to sleep," Jimin pulled his knees up to his chest, barely making eye contact with Hoseok.

"Lies. I know it was because of Taehyung."

"No it wasn't." Jimin wasn't a very good liar.

"Yes it was. And I know you like him," Hoseok was probably gonna regret that later, judging by the fact that Jimin looked like he was ready to kill someone.

"You don't know anything," Jimin sat up, trying not to punch Hoseok. How could he just flat out say that? And how the fuck did he know? Maybe Jimin was too obvious.

"Jimin, you should just tell him instead of getting angry like this."

"Fuck you, why would I do that? You know he just likes me as a friend." Hoseok was taken aback slightly, he'd never seen Jimin angry before.

"That's what I did with Yoongi."

"But were you best friends? Did you have someone to lose? Did he get disgusted by the thought of fucking you?" Jimin shot back, he was really trying to stay calm.

"Jimin," Hoseok placed a hand on the younger boy's leg, trying to clam him just in the slightest. "He wouldn't just leave you if you told him you liked him."

"You don't know him."

"I know that he loves you. Have you even seen how much he cares about you? Why would he just throw that all away?!" Hoseok was right, Jimin had to admit. But he still didn't want to confess.

He didn't want to feel embarrassed when Taehyung would have to let him down easy. He didn't want Taehyung to feel bad for him.

But he wanted to know if Taehyung felt the same way. Jimin was almost sure he wouldn't but there was still a chance right?

"I can't."

"Yes you can. He'll listen to you."

"Shut up. I can't you bitch dick. Just-" Jimin was interrupted by Taehyung. Please say he didn't hear that whole conversation.

"What're you doing in here?" His soft voice made Jimin feel guilty for some reason, like he was lying to Taehyung.

"Just talking," Hoseok shrugged, going to leave the room.

"Are you okay, Jiminnie?" Taehyung asked, joining the small boy on the bed.

"Fine, I'm fine," Jimin put a smile on his face even though he kind of wanted to cry.