five

The three boys sat around the table, each picking at their shared plate of tteokbokki.

"Jimin," Hoseok pointed at his own lip.

Jimin looked at him innocently, licking his lips but still missing the spot of sauce.

Hoseok just shook his head, pointing again.

Failing another time, Hoseok gave up on Jimin, wiping it off for him then licking his finger.

Jimin blushed madly, while Taehyung just looked at them in disgust.

"Get a fucking room, I'm trying to eat here."

Hoseok chuckled, continuing to eat casually. Jimin stuck his tongue out, making a childish noise.

"How old are you by the way, we're both twenty," Jimin said, gesturing between Taehyung and himself.

"Twenty two, wait no, twenty- when's my birthday? shit... twenty one!" Hoseok laughed at himself.

"Yikes, someone's life is a mess," Jimin laughed.

"Okay hush, I always forget what month it is," Hoseok defended himself.

"It's December, when's your birthday?"

"February eighteen."

"How do you think you're a year older?! You've been twenty one for eleven months!" Taehyung faced palmed.

"I didn't come here for your disrespect and judgement, sir."

"Whatever," Taehyung pouted, starting to eat.

"Oh, what's your Instagram?" Jimin asked, taking out his phone.

"itscalledart," Hoseok said, watching as Jimin typed it in the search bar.

"Woah, you're popular."

"I guess. I just post my art though," Hoseok shrugged.

"You're really talented," Jimin smiled, following the page.

"Thanks. Yoongi thinks it's stupid."

"Rude," Jimin huffed.

"I'll follow you too," Taehyung said, taking out his phone.

He huffed, quickly turning his phone back off, getting Jimin and Hoseok's attention.

"What was that about?"

"Jungkook messaged me," Taehyung pouted, stuffing a fish cake in his mouth.

"He what?!!" Jimin nearly screamed.

"Why the fuck would he message you?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"How would I know?!"

"Give me phone," Hoseok said, holding out his hand and doing cute grabby hands.

Taehyung gave him his phone but didn't unlock it.

"Password."

Taehyung just kept eating, ignoring his friends.

"It's probably his birthday," Jimin guessed but it didn't work.

"My birthday?" It didn't unlock.

Hoseok typed in something, unlocking Taehyung's phone.

"Oh my god! What was it?" Jimin gasped.

Hoseok nearly died laughing. "Jungkook's birthday."

Taehyung instantly hid his face. He had had a conversation with Jungkook once in the comments of one of his posts and his birthday just happened to come up. It's a perfect password, no one would guess it. Until now.

Hoseok cleared his throat, reading the message from Jungkook.

"I'm so lonely, Taehyung. I want to see you~" Hoseok said dramatically.

"Shut the front back and side door, he did not say that, you rat," Taehyung said, grabbing his phone and checking the message.

"He legit jut said hey, you fucking bitch," Taehyung kicked Hoseok's leg under the table.

"I was just trying to be funny, Jesus Christ," He pouted, rubbing his leg.

"Text him back or I'll sue," Jimin said harshly.

"He has a boyfriend, and I'm not interested," Taehyung said, sitting up straight and lifting his chin.

"Yes you fucking are, and so what if he has a boyfriend. I bet you're hotter."

Taehyung shrugged. He decided to text Jungkook back, but because he wanted to and not because Jimin told him to.

"Now I want to know if Yugyeom is hot," Hoseok said, pulling a long strand of cheese off the plate.

"Does he have Instagram?" Taehyung asked, looking through who Jungkook follows.

"Yeah, but he's private," Hoseok said.

"Sad," Jimin pouted.