eleven

Jimin was the first to wake up. He was about to move but he was trapped under Taehyung's grasp, a leg thrown over his thighs, an arm over his chest, and a hand perfectly intertwined with his.

He didn't want to move but he hated laying on his back. Slowly, he rolled on to his side, absolutely dreading waking up Taehyung.

Thankfully, he didn't. Taehyung was still fast asleep, but he moved his arm away, their hands parting.

Jimin found himself placing his now free hand on the other boy's cheek, softly stoking his thumb along his cheekbone.

A smile crept onto Jimin's face as he leaned forward, kissing Taehyung's forehead.

Again, thank god he didn't wake him up. That would've needed some explaining.

Jimin fell back asleep with his hand still on Taehyung's cheek and Taehyung's leg still draped over Jimin's things.

-

Now it was Taehyung's turn to wake up. He slowly came to his senses, not moving a muscle as he rapidly blinked, helping himself feel more awake.

One of his hands was under the pillows, his other on Jimin's neck. His fingers knitted into the smaller boy's hair while his thumb rested before his ear.

Their foreheads were barely touching, but it's not like it was the first time. Their legs were, very, tangled, but again, it's like not like it was the first time.

He felt Jimin's fingers twitch slightly as they rested on his bare hip. He could've sworn he was wearing a shirt when he went to sleep. And also, why did his lips feel abnormally plump?

Weird, he thought as he sat up, pulling his hand away from Jimin's soft skin.

Ruffling his hair as he let out a long yawn, he looked down to Jimin's peaceful state.

He ignored the urge to lay back down and sleep some more, getting out of bed. Grabbing his phone before leaving the room.

(3) text messages
(1) missed call
(162) Instagram notifications

Taehyung sat on the kitchen floor after using way too much energy turning on the coffee maker. He checked the messages- just Hoseok. The call- a random number (probably spam). Then he checked his Instagram.

97 likes
3 new followers
56 comments
6 DMs

He dismissed the likes, comments, and follows, going straight to his DMs, knowing it'd be Jungkook.

@ jkook
my fucking bf sent me a vid of him doing the ppap thing
✔️9:17am

I'm so triggered
✔️9:17am

he said his brother needed help with something so that's why he was late but idk if he's telling the truth
✔️10:45am

do u think he is
✔️10:46am

@ itsthev
It sounds legit
✔️12:23pm

@ jkook
but his brother does nothing all the time tf would he need help with

@ itsthev
maybe he needed help actually doing something ??

@ jkook
maybe
hey. r u hanging with Hoseok today ?

@ itsthev
probably. y?

@ jkook
yoongi's being emo over here and I think he misses Hoseok
maybe u could like talk to him ?? idk

@ itsthev
didn't yoongi break up with him bc he wanted Hoseok to be free or some shit

@ jkook
yeah but now he's not even hoeing around
he's just laying on my couch making me make him food

@ itsthev
I'll talk to Hoseok
but what am I even supposed to say
he was depressed yesterday and said he was glad yoongi broke up with him
idk if he'd let yoongi get his ass back

@ jkook
just tell him to call yoongi
then Hoseok will probably come back to Seoul to have like make up sex or something

@ itsthev
ok tmi ew
but yoongi should be the one coming here bc he's the one who kinda fucked up in the first place

@ jkook
I agree

@ itsthev
sweet I'll call Hoseok

@ jkook
rightyho

Taehyung quickly exited the app and called his friend, pouring his coffee with his free hand.

"What?" Hoseok answered with.

"Good morning to you too."

"It's not morning anymore."

"Whatever, are you busy?" Taehyung got straight to the point as he poured creamer into his steaming cup of coffee.

"No." Hoseok sounded grumpy.

"Good. Come over."

"Why?"

"Because I want to hang out. I have Chinese cookies." Somehow he thought that'd make Hoseok want to come over.

"K, I'll be there in like... time, can you make me a coffee? I can hear you making your coffee and now I want coffee."

"Sure thing boo."

"Sweet, I'll see you."

"Sure will." Hoseok hung up after that.

"Why are you talking so loud? People are trying to sleep," Jimin walked into the kitchen without pants on.

"Didn't you have pants on when we went to bed last night?"

"Yes. And I took them off, pants are no fun," Jimin stretched, his sweater (actually- Taehyung's sweater) riding up, showing off his hot pink boxers (actually his this time).

"Hoseok's coming over soon," Taehyung spoke, referring to Jimin's current outfit choice.

"I don't care, he's seen my beautiful leggies before," Jimin shrugged, making himself a cup of coffee.

"True," Taehyung put his chin on Jimin's head as he smaller boy tried desperately not to miss his mug whilst pouring the creamer.

"True to what?" Jimin challenged, raising an eyebrow.

"That Hoseok's seen your legs... and that they're beautiful legs," Taehyung said, not even surprising himself with the flirtation in his voice. His hands somehow found their way to Jimin's hips as he slightly swayed back and forth to the music in his head.

The smaller boy's heart rate was through the roof, while Taehyung was perfectly calm, his eyes softly shut as he hummed softly.

"You're acting really soft today... are you high or something?" Jimin suddenly asked, scared to turn around for some unknown reason.

"I'm just in a good mood, that's all," he shrugged.

"Texting Jungkook I suppose," Jimin mumbled, taking a careful sip of his coffee.

"Yes, but that's not why I'm in a good mood."

"I guess you're always in a good mood," Jimin said as the door bell rang.

Taehyung instantly sped to the door, leaving Jimin in the kitchen, the only warmth in his body coming from his cup of coffee.

--
1000 words for 1000 reads <3