eight

"It smells like fish in here," Taehyung scrunched up his face once they walked into the aquarium.

"Maybe because there's like a billion fish in here," Jimin sassed, talking like Taehyung was a child.

"Shut up," Taehyung chuckled, starting to walk away. Jimin quickly caught up and attached his hand to the taller's.

He'd be lying if he said his heart didn't skip a beat when Taehyung intertwined their fingers, swinging their arms back and forth.

Of course they got weird looks, but that's just how the best friends acted toward each other.

"Where to first, Jiminnie?" Taehyung smiled softly, looking down at his friend.

"Sharks!" Jimin said excitedly, starting to drag the taller toward the moving sidewalk.

Taehyung followed him quickly, not wanting his arm to be ripped off.

Once they got to the tunnel, Jimin looked around like a kid at a candy store. He was so amazed by all of the creatures moving around slowly in the water. Taehyung couldn't help but stare at the beautiful human in front of him. He smiled at Jimin's expression.

His phone buzzed in his pocket, making him tear his eyes away from the beautiful boy.

@ jkook
I'm angry pls text me back so I can complain

Taehyung looked over to Jimin, he knew the smaller would get mad but he really wanted to know what was bothering his new friend. So he texted him back.

@ itsthev
what's the haps boo

@ jkook
my bf is late for our date
this bitch always gets mad at me for being late but now he's late and won't answer my calls

@ itsthev
he sounds like a bitch
how late is he???

@ jkook
an hour

@ itsthev
whatadick

@ jkook
ikr
he's the one who planned the fucking date yet he's not even here ???? im so miffed

@ itsthev
spam him with that ppap video

@ jkook
k

Taehyung's phone was suddenly torn away from him, an angry Jimin standing in front of him.

They had reached the end of the tunnel and Jimin had his arms crossed, staring angrily at his friend.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry Jiminnie. Jungkook needed to rant," Taehyung offered an apology.

"Why would you listen to him rant but not me?! You never let me rant to you!" Jimin's voice was filled with jealousy and hurt. Of course he was jealous his best friend treated someone else better (in Jimin's opinion) than him, who wouldn't be.

"It's because I know everything about you! I'm always there when you have a problem and I live through it with you. I just wanted to help," Taehyung reached out to rest his hands on the smaller's hips but he just backed away.

"I just wanted one day, Taehyung," Jimn said disappointed, he shook his head before slowly walking away.

"Jimin," Taehyung said, trying to catch up to the latter, getting cut off by bystanders.

Once he got through the abnormally large group of people exiting the tunnel, Taehyung found Jimin, sitting on a bench and hugging his legs sadly.

Taehyung sat beside the other carefully. "I'm really sorry, Jiminnie."

"You're just saying that so I'll give you your phone back."

"No I'm not, keep my phone for the rest of the day if you don't believe me. I know you wanted to spend the entire day together, and I was a dick by texting other people, and I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?" Taehyung asked whole-heartedly.

Jimin had the urge to say "kiss me" but he quickly threw away that thought, his heartbeat quickening as he tried to forget the idea. What has gotten into him? There was no way he'd want to kiss Taehyung, why was that thought even up there in his cute little head?

"I dunno," Jimin sighed dramatically.

"Haven't you been craving bubble tea? We can go get bubble tea," Taehyung offered, a hopeful look on his face.

Jimin couldn't stay mad at the adorable human beside him even if he wanted to. "Fine. But I want to pet a jellyfish first."

"Yay!" Taehyung shot up from the bench, standing in front of Jimin. He offered his hands to help the boy up, in which the latter gladly took and Taehyung dragged him to the jellyfish section, a smile on both of their faces.

"It's so soft," Jimin cooed, poking a jellyfish.

"This is a safety hazard," Taehyung said, scared to touch the sea creature.

"Tae, that toddler is petting them, you won't get hurt," Jimin chuckled.

"No, not today. I don't want to d-"

Before he could complain anymore, Jimin grabbed Taehyung's hand, petting the jellyfish for his friend.

"Oh my goodness gracious gosh," Taehyung gasped. "What a squish!" He giggled, petting the jellyfish again, this time without Jimin's help.

"Told you you wouldn't die."

"I love jellyfish!" Taehyung sang, ignoring Jimin's statement.

After washing their hands, the two set off, exploring every inch of the aquarium.

--
I really like jellyfish
they are squish

thanks for 400 reads <3