Mom's magic

*3rd Person's POV*
"Mom" Ambrosia ran and hugged the women standing on the door.
"Lady Enyo" everyone else kneeled and Enyo smiled.
"You gave me a huge surprise Ms. Anaba Olympias" Ambrosia said looking at her mother.
"Oh Ambrosia" Enyo hugged her daughter.
"I saw you fighting with the monsters. I am so proud of you baby, you fought like a true warrior. Did the empouisa get you?" Enyo asked worriedly and the other demigods looked at the godess in shock at how different she behaves than the other gods.
"Mom your making me blush" Ambrosia blushed. Enyo chuckled and kissed her head.
"And I love you too" she said to her daughter.
"Aww mom, I haven't blushed this much since the time when in second grade my crush told me he liked my socks" Ambrosia joked.
"Smart ass" Enyo glared playfully at her daughter.
"It runs in the family" Ambrosia shrugged and winked at Percy.
"Mom, you haven't met my friends yet" Ambrosia pulled Enyo near the ping pong table.
"You already know Chiron" Ambrosia said.
"Its good seeing you the same Chiron" Enyo smiled at the centaur who smiled back.
"That's Will Solace, he's the son of Apollo" Ambrosia said.
"Ah! I have heard a lot of praises about you from Apollo" Enyo said and Will smiled.
"That's Hazel, daughter of Pluto, Frank Zhang, son of Mars, Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, Piper McLaren, daughter of Aphrodite, Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, Nico di Angelo, son of Hades" she blushed a little and Enyo smirked at her daughter knowingly.
"And thats my half-brother Percy Jackson" she said. Everyone held there breath expecting of the worse.
They have seen many godesses getting jealous of there husband's or lovers children and she was the godess of war after all.
Enyo walked forward and everyone but Ambrosia and Chiron froze ready to interwine if the situations get extreme.
"Lady Enyo" Percy greeted respectfully.
Enyo suddenly hugged Percy and Percy froze in shock.
"Percy Jackson" Enyo said breaking the hug but kept her hands on his shoulder. She looked at him up and down.
"You look just like your father" Enyo smiled.
"Thank you" she said.
The demigods eyes widened in shock to hear those word from a godess.
"My lady?" Percy asked confused.
"Thank you for taking care of my daughter as a family" Enyo said.
"I always wanted a son and I would wish that if I ever have a son in future, he would be just like you" she said. Percy looked uncertain and at loss of word.
"Mom? You want a son like Percy? Puh-lease have you seen his IQ level? That could rival a hippocampy" Ambrosia joked. Percy glared at her.
"Look who's talking" Enyo said back.
"That is not nice" Ambrosia huffed.
"It is not nice to joke about your brother as well" Enyo smirked triumphantly when Ambrosia grumbled.
"Don't be shocked Percy, I am not jealous of you" Enyo said.
"Shouldn't you be?" Percy asked confused and curious.
"You are in a way my son Percy, half-son yes, but yet my son, why would a mother be jealous of her son?" Enyo asked.
"Can you say that to Persephone?" Nico asked expectantly and Enyo chuckled.
"I am very proud of you and so is the entire Olympus" Enyo kissed his forhead lovingly and Percy smiled.
"I am proud of you all. You have done great things that would be written in golden letters in the history, and as a godess of war, I feel prouder to know that it is the demigods, my blood that won for the Olympus" Enyo said looking at them all.
"What mom means to say is that we are all a family, a big huge family and she thinks of everyone as her children" Ambrosia said standing beside Percy.
"Wait, are you sure your not Aphrodite?" Leo asked and Calypso hit him.
"I am flattered" Enyo smiled.
"So I have a question" Annabeth said. The sky rumbled and Enyo sighed.
"I have five minutes, so go ahead" Enyo said sitting on one of the chairs.
"Shouldn't Ambrosia be a godess if she is your and Poseidon's daughter?" Annabeth asked.
Ambrosia's ears perked up.
"Am I?" She asked.
"No. When you were little, we mixed human blood in your system to reduce your scent because the monsters could easily smell you" Enyo answered.
"Damn" Ambrosia  pouted and Percy gave her a one armed hug.
"What about her powers?" Piper asked.
"She will have power over water and specialisation in any weapon and type of combat" Enyo replied and Ambrosia grinned widely.
"I can't wait to test my powers" she said giddily and everyone chuckled.
"I must go now" Enyo stood up.
"I will walk you out" Ambrosia mumbled standing up as well.
"Mom?" Ambrosia asked.
"Did you meet dad?" She asked. Enyo's face fell.
"No" she answered.
"Why?" Ambrosia asked.
Enyo sat on the bench facing the strawberry field.
"I am afraid" she looked at her daughter.

*Ambrosia's POV*
"Afraid?" I asked shocked. I have never heard mom say that she was afraid.
"I am afraid of his reaction. I truly love your father Ambrosia but what if he doesn't love me now?" She asked sadly.
"But what about Amphritite?" I asked confused.
"Poseidon and Amphritite seperated a year after the second titan war" she told me.
"So theres still hope right?" I tried to brighten up.
She shook her head.
"Its been 16 years Ambrosia, it is long enough to stop loving someone and move on" Mom said miserably.
"But you didn't" I pointed out.
"Yes but that is because I never met someone like your father. While Poseidon, he has so many godesses ready to kiss his feet and they are so much beautiful" she said.
I stood up shocked and placed my hands on my hips.
"Are you kidding me?" I asked shocked.
"I mean,A. you are the godess of war, B. You are the most beautiful women to walk on this planet and C. You are my mother. That's enough of a reason to be loved" I said.
"What does option C has to do with being loved?" Mom asked amused.
"Well i am lovable" I shrugged " so ofcourse my mom must be lovable too right"
"That reminds me, what is your relationship with the son of Hades?" Mom smirked and i blushed scarlet.
"What atre you talking about" I asked blushing.
"You know what I am talking about" she said teasingly.
I sighed sadly.
"Its nothing mom besides, he likes some other girl" I told her sadly.
"How do you know that?" She asked.
"He told me himself" I told her.
"Don't loose hope" mom said smiling and kissed my head. The sky rumbled again.
"Zeus is getting anxious now so bye" mom said.
I smiled sadly.
"Bye" I said.
"And mom" I stopped her.
"Tell him" I said her. She smiled and apparated.