Hey.....(awkward silence)

*3rd Person's POV*
Percy and the others reached before the empire state bulding fifteen minutes before the time limit.
"We have 15 minutes or I'm gonna go insane" Ambrosia announced.
What is he doing now? I am sure he is thinking about me. Have you seen his beautiful eyes, they are so dark and mesmerising, I could get lost in them to never be found again.
"Uhhh" she groaned as the thoughts ran through her mind.
When i meet him again, he will smile at me and pull me in his arms then wrap me in his warmth and I will rest my head on his shoulder relishing the feeling of being nera him.
"Why can't these thoughts just stop?" She groaned aloud as images after images ran through her head, all related to Erebus.
"Okay we got the card, come on" Jaso said and they all ran to the elevator.
Ambrosia rested her head on the elevator wall and closed her eyes shut.

*Ambrosia's POV*
Erebus walked closer to me and I smiled at him. He smiled back at me his signature lopsided smile and pulled me towards him by my hand.
I crashed in his chest and gasped in shock.
"You look effortlessly beautiful, as you do everyday" he said in his husky low voice and I buried my head in his chest hiding my blush.
"Don't hide yourself from me" he mumbled placing a finger below my chin and raising my head high.
"A Queen must have her head raised high. My Queen" he wispered the last part and kissed my forhead.
I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"I think you missed" he pointed to his lips and i laughed. I stood on my tip toe and went closer to him.
Our lips were about to touch when-
Ding!
My eyes snapped open when the elevator door opened.
It was juat a dream, an imagination, I told myself trying to slow my heart.
"Ouch" I winced in pain.
It was as if someone was squeezing my heart painfully yet deliberately slow.
"Does it hurt a lot?" Leo asked concerned.
"Nah, just feels like dying" I shrugged wincing.
"We need to find Hecate's temple" Percy said.
"Its at your left Seaweed brain" Annabeth said.
"How do you know?" He asked.
"Because I designed it" Annabeth sassed.
"Listen to Bethy, Perce, a lady is always right" I joked as we followed her.
"You still have the energy to joke after all this? Wonder where you get the energy from" Hazel shook her head.
"Its genetic, isn't it Percy" I grinned.
"Yeah just like etting targetted by gods and titans" he sighed.
"Thats becuse we are just that special" I flipped my hair dramatically but then winced when I realised I was still in pain.
"Stop doing that" Nico scolded me.
"Doing what?" I asked confused.
"Being awsome? That's kinda natural" I said.
"No, acting all happy and like you are not in pain, which you obviously are in, just so that we don't worry" he said.
I sighed.
"Then what am I supposed to do?" I asked.
"Just stop talking and walk faster so that you can be better soon" he said.
"Nico" I said remebering something.
"What?" He asked looking forward.
"In the park-"
"This is not the time to discuss it right now Ambrosia. We can talk about it later" he said.
"But what if I died?" I asked.
What? I am sure as hell not going to Erebrus, I will rather stab myself, literally.
"You are not dying" he growled glaring harshly at me.
"But what if I do?" I asked.
"Then i will bring you back from the dead" he said forcefully.
"What if Hades doesn't allow it?" I persisted.
"Then I will kill myself" he snapped.
I stopped dead in my track.
"You will kill yourself for me?" I asked looking at him.
Nico looked everywhere but at me.
"Look its Hecate's temple, lets go" he pulled me to the Hecate's temple.
"You are avoiding the question" I pointed out as we followed Annabeth.
"What question?" He asked.
"About dying for me" I said.
Nico kept quite.
"Nico, answer me" I insisted.
"This discussion is rediculous" Nico snapped.
"No it is not, now answer me" I snapped haughtily.
"I am not bound to answer your question so be quite" he said angrily and i shut my mouth glaring at the back of his head.
"We are here" Annabeth pronounced and knocked on the huge rusty green door.
"Enter" a voice replied and Percy pushed the door open.
I stepped in the Hecate's temple and looked around awed.
The greek carvings of various battles and stories of Hecate were carved on the wall.
It even had the carving of the lybrith made by mist in which Hazel had to travel to reach others.
"This is beautiful" I wispered and Annabeth smiled at me.
"Lady Hecate" we all bowed.
Hecate was sitting on a golden chair writing something in ancient greek.
"Ah the seven from the great prophesy and Nico di Angelo" Hecate said.
I feel loved, I thought sarcastically.
"And who might this be?" Hecate looked at me.
"Ambrosia Olympias, my lady" I bowed but winced.
"Ah daughter of Enyo, you are quite famous in Olympus. Everyone is very excited to meet there beloved Enyo's daughter" Hecate smiled.
"My Lady, sorry to inturrept you but we need your help" Nico said.
Hecate looked slightly shocked.
"My help? Sure, how may I help you?" She asked.
Percy explained her my situation.
"I see, I do have a cure for this" Hecate mumbled walking towards a cabinet at the left and she picked a vial of pink looking stuff.
"Here" she handed me the vial.
"What's the catch?" I asked her.
Hecate smiled "smart, yes I want you to do my one work in return" she said. I rose my eyebrows.
"I have a daughter in Connecticut and i want you to bring her to camp safely" she said. I nodded.
"2 minutes Ambrosia" Nico warned. I opened the vial and gulped down the tasteless liquid.
A green ligh sorrounded me and I felt the pain subside.
"If i may ask, who gave you the love potion?" Hecate asked.
"Something tells me you alredy know the answer to that" I said smirking.