Uh-oh they found us.

*Ambrosia's POV*
The next morning I woke up with the sun glaring at my face.
"Mom can you please close the blinds?" I asked as I buried my face in my pillow.
"Mom?" I asked after not receiving a response for a long time. I sat up rubbing my eyes to remove the sleepiness and looked around to meet an empty cabin.
That's weird
"Mom?" I asked again and got out of my bed and a letter fell down from the bed.
I picked it up carefully. It was adressed to me with mom's handwriting.
"Why is mom writing me a letter?" I mused out loud the shrugged.
I opened the letter.
Dear Ambrosia,
I made a face of distaste at that.
I am sorry . I am really sorry to walk away like this my dear. But I had no choice. I wasn't even supposed to live this long with you but I grew selfish.
Huh? Whats that supposed to mean?
I became blind in your love not caring about the horrors my actions are going to bring upon you. I apologize my daughter for what you are about to face from now on.
About to face?
Know this my darling that I love you, just like your father does. It saddens him and me to see the hate and regret you carry in your heart. Hate towards your father and yourself and regret towards your past actions. But move on my little hero for you are about to face the real world now.
Contact Grover and ask him to take you to Chiron. Chiron will teach you about yourself and our kind. Follow his words my darling and you will be the greatest hero to live.
Make me and your dad proud.
Love,
Mom.
Tears fell freely down my eyes as I realized that my mother has just left me.
*3rd Person's POV*
A man in a blue bussiness suit stood at the sea shore of Montauk beach looking at the distressed girl through the window. He sighed loudly feeling utterly useless for the first time in his entire existence.
"She will be fine" he heard a women say and he turned around.
"Aphrodite" he greeted and Aphrodite smiled at him.
"You have a very beautiful daughter" she smiled looking at Ambrosia who was running around her room gathering supplies.
The man glared at Aphrodite.
"I do not wish for you to play with my daughter's life, Aphrodite" he said in an athoritive voice that demanded compliance.
"I know. But she has a very intresting life, so many sacrifices, so much pain. Poor child" Aphrodite said not feeling sorry for the slightest.
"Her life is rivaling to that of Percy" Aphrodite smirked when she saw a look of horror cross across the man's face.
"Ares wants to kill her" She told him and the man's face immediately hardened.
"Then he will have to feel my wrath" he said.
Aphrodite squealed internally at the idea of a tragic love story.
"When he found out who's daughter she is, he was angry. Though I am not happy that he is jealous" she frowned slightly but then brushed it away.
"She has to reach Camp Half-Blood by night. I will ask my people to protect her" the man said looking at Ambrosia who was looking at her mobile phone with sad eyes.
"The minute we disappear, monsters will attack" he mumbled and turned around to see Aphrodite gone.
"Good luck my daughter" he sighed one last time before diappearing into nothingness.
*Ambrosia's POV*
I looked up from the mobile phone towards the window feeling as if someone was watching me. But I saw no one.
Must be my imagination.
I nibbled at my lower lip then pressed the call button.
I waited for Grover to pick the call.
"Hello?" He asked. I sighed in relief.
Now how do I ask him?
"Uhh... Hey Grover its me, Rose, uhh my mom told me to contact you" I said feeling stupider by the minute.
"Oh yes yes, where are you?" He asked and his voice sounded as if he was running.
"Montauk beach but-"
"Listen, I will be there in five minutes. Don't go anywhere okay" he ordered me. I opened my mouth to answer but Grover had already cut the call.
"God I hate not knowing whats happening" I mumbled. I looked at the letter once more the decided to set my bed.
I was about to fold my pillow when I felt something cold touch my skin. I moved the duvet aside to see two charms necklace and belt.
"What the hell?" I asked confused. I picked the charms and examined them.
On one charm was a snow white owl with a little red ruby held in his leg. It was beautiful in a weird way. The other was of a beautiful dolphin with a emrald green diamond in its beak or mouth or waht ever you call it.
"This is beautiful" I mumbled mesmerized.
I picked the belt and examined it.
"Whats so special about this?" I asked aloud as I looked at the simple black belt.
"Hmm..." I hummed unimpressed.
"I wished it was navy blue" I mumbled and suddenly the belts colour changed to navy blue.
"Holy shitzies" I shrieked in shock.
"This is... awsome" I squealed and eore the belt around my waist.
"Oh this doesn't match with my dress. Can you change to pink?" I asked the belt. The belt changed to a soft baby pink colour and a grin spread across my face which should have split my face to half already.
"Thanks mom" I mumbled wearing my both charms around my neck.
Someone knocked on the door frantically and I immediately opened it.
"Come on, lets go" Grover panted out and I hurriedly picked my bag and phone.
"Not the phone- not the phone" Grover shrieked like a girl and took the phone from my hand and threw it in a random direction.
"GROVER!" I screeched in horror and stopped dead in my track.
"We don't have time for this Rose" he said urgently but I glared at him.
"That. Was. My. Phone" I said angrily.
"I will explain later but please-"
"Oh no mister you can't just throw my phone-my baby and say that you will exp-"
"ROAR!"
I stopped talking and turned around abruptly. My eyes widened in shock and horror when I saw the creature standing before me.
"Uh-oh, they found us" Grover mumbled.