Claimed by my father

I picked my plate and filled it with pizza and fruits and took my glass.
I was about to walk towards the Hermes table when I saw that guy who saved me from the hell hound.
Nico di Angelo.
Percy had told me a lot of things about him and how Nico had gone alone in Tartarus and found the doors of death. How he had persuaded his father, Lord Hades to fight for Olympus. How he had travelled with Rayna, a daughter of Bellona and Praeter of Roman Camp from Greece to Camp Half-Blood all alone. How he had to cope up with being a son of Hades all alone and his sisters death. How he travelled the lybrinth and became the ghost king.
And I was instantly in love.
Okay that's an exageration, though I was very much fascinated by him and I might have a tiny, very very tiny, smaller than an ant crush on Nico.
I walked towards his table where he was picking at his pomogranate seeds and grapes.
Pipier told me that Nico has atleast started eating and mingling with others now. She also told me that he had cut his hair short now and puffed it a little and that the Aphrodite girls thought he looked deadly hot. I did not appreciate that comment though.
"Hey" I smiled at him as I sat before him.
He looked at me in shock before his expression went back to being blank.
I sighed. Well everyone was right, he's a hard nut to crack.
"Umm.. I uh wanted to thank you.. you know for saving me from the hellhound last week" I told him. He looked at me just for a second and then looked back down.
"It was not a big deal" he mumbled in his low smooth but husky voice and I dies. Metaphorically.
"Actually it was or else you would have been here burning my shroud made of an old bed sheet with a smiley on it and listening to Chiron brood on about how unfortunate it was to loose me, an unclaimed demigod even when he didn't knew me. So yeah, it was a big deal" I said biting at my pizza and Nico looked at me amused.
Well... thats a plus.
"Rosia, you are not supposed to be sitting there" I heared Chiron say and I looked up to see everyone staring at me with eyes wide.
"What?" I asked and then looked at Nico to see him gone.
"Well it was nice talking to you too" I muttered to myself.
"Since your godly parent hasn't claimed you-" Chiron stopped talking and looked above my head in shock.
I was engulfed in a green light and I looked up confused.
A hologram of a trident was above my head and I realized I was claimed.
Everyone looked at me shocked.
"Hail Ambrosia Olympias, daughter of Lord Poseidon, the lord of the seas, earthshaker and storm bringer" Chiron kneeled before me and was followed by everyone else.
"No!" I mumbled as tears welled up in my eyes. I ran away from them as tears cascaded my vision.
I wiped the tears furiously and ran to the forest not wanting to be anywhere near others.
I ran and ran and ended up near a lake. I fell on my knees in exhaustion and sobs racked my entire body.
"I hate you" I mumbled.
"I HATE YOU POSEIDON, DO YOU HEAR ME. I FUCKING HATE YOU"I screamed at the sky and the sky rumbled.
"I hate you" I wispered.
"I don't want you. I don't want a father. I don't want your claiming. I just need my mom" I sobbed as I rocked back and forth with my knees pulled to my chest.
"I don't want you dad. I hate you. I don't need you. But you- you took my mom away. Because of you she had to leave me. And I hate you so much more because of that" I screamed and the sky turned black and dark clouds formed.
"You hear me right? You are hearing me right? I want you to know how much I hate you. I never wanted this life. I never wanted to be a demigod. I-I just need my mother and we will just walk away from your life and never ever give you any problems" I sobbed.
"Please, give me my mom and we will walk away from your life. I swear we will never bother you and you won't have to worry about us. Just give me my mom" I pleaded but the sky didn't rumble.
I looked at the sky angrily.
"Answer me god damnit" I yelled standing up.
"Rose! Oh Zeus, Percy I found her" I heard Annabeth yell.
"Mom said you cared. SHE SAID YOU CARED. Then where is she? Whete is my mother? You care right? Then answer me you fucking coward" I screamed and I heard several gasps. The sky rumbled loudly but I didn't care if Zeus even blasted me with a lightening.
"Where did you keep her? Why did she leave me? She left me because of you. Because you are a fucking god. I don't want a god as a father. I just want my mom back. You take everything away from me. You ruin everything" I said angrily.
"I hate you. You are just a stupid coward who didn't have the guts to take care of me or my mother or any of your childrens. My mom loved you and all you did was leave her alone when she was pregnant. She still told me not to hate you because you had to leave. But oh look you are a god and you didn't even have the decensy to even give me a lousy happy birthday card. You are a god right? You could have at least written me a bloody letter, a phone call, maybe a lousy paycheck. Atleast I wouldn't have to live with a guilt that maybe you left mom because of me. ATLEAST I WOULD HAVE KNOW THAT YOU CARED. Why don't you go back to being dead huh? I like you more back then" I said angrily and the sky turned ominous black.
"Rose, don't. He will punish you" Annabeth said walking beside me.
"Let him Annabeth. I want to see how cheap annd low a god can stoop" I stomped away from them towards the deeper part of the forest.
"Rose, don't go there. There are monsters in the forest" Percy yelled but I ran away in the forest.
I climbed one of the tall trees and sat on the brach staring at the setting sun.
"A demigod, alone" a voice wispered in my ears and I looked around shocked.
"Who-who is it?" I asked.
Maybe I should have listened to Percy.
No, really?, my brain sassed and I scowled.