A little something going on

*3rd Person's POV*
Piper walked with Jason to see Rose in the infirmary. She saw Chiron walk out of the room and ran towards him with Jason on tail.
"How is she Chiron?" Jason asked.
"Someone has influenced her in her dreams. We are waiting for her to wake up but until then we can't do anything" Chiron said with a grim face.
"Mr. Di Angelo is inside so you can go and swe her as well" he said and trotted off.
"Nico is inside?" Jason asked shocked. Piper squealed.
"Come on lets go see them" she said giddily. They reached the door when they heard Nico speak and Piper placed a finger on her lips signaling to keep quite.
"Wake up" Nico wispered in Rose's ear and she turned to face him. She grabbed his hand and mumbled something.
Piper and Jason could not hear her but Piper had a huge smile plastered on her face.
"Oh Ambrosia" Nico wispered and squeezed her hand. Piper had to bite her tongue from squealing.
"Percy" They heard her mumble and they both smiled.
"Percy would have jumped had he been here right now" Nico chuckled and Jason nodded smiling. .
She mumbled something again but they couldn't hear her.
"Shh" Nico cooed softly and caressed her cheek with his thumb.
Piper placed a hand on her heart and awed.
"Sleep well Ambrosia" he mumbled and stood up and walked towards the door.
Ambrosia whimpered loudly and he looked back to see her grasping at the sheets.
He sighed back and sat beside her again.
She immediately clutched at his hand again.
That is so cute, Piper thought.
"Now how am I supposed to sleep?" He mumbled and sighed. He placed his head on the bed and was out like a light.
Jason looked at Nico's sleeping figure with a smile on his face.
Maybe Nico will finally find happiness, Jason thought.
"They are so cute together" Piper wispered in a hushed tone not wanting to wake them up. Jason chuckled but nodded.

*Ambrosia's POV*
I could feel a presence beside me but I couldn't move. I don't know how much time it has been but I can't wake up. Its like I am stuck in a dark room but I can hear everyone.
"How long Will? It has been two days already" I heard Percy say.
Oh my gods Percy. Percy, my half-brother.
Wait? Two days? I have been out for two days?
No shit Sherlock!
You are not helping brain.
"I don't know Percy, she isn't giving any sign of waking up" Will replied.
I wanted to move. I so badly wanted to move and let them no that I have woken up.
"You should go Nico" Annabeth said.
Nico? Nico is here?
My heart rate picked up and if I could, I would have squealed and did a little happy dance.
"I can't" he said and I felt someone raise my left hand and that's when I ralized I was holding someone's hand.
"She has a pretty tight hold" Nico mumbled.
Oh my gods I am holding Nico's hand!, I squealed in my thoughts.
"Can't you like.... try and pry it out?" Percy grumbled and I could tell that he was not happy wulith the ordeal.
Aww Perce but nope, I am not letting go of his hand. Oh my gods I will never wash this hand again.
"Do you think I would have been sitting here if I could 'pry it out'?" Nico asked haughtily and my heart fell.
Oh, he doesn't want to hold my hand.
I tried to move my fingers, anything. Anything to let Nico out of this misery.
I could slowly feel my fingers and I loosened my hold on Nico's hand.
"I saw her fingers moving" Annabeth gasped. I heard footsteps running towards me but I concentrated on letting go of Nico's hand.
I wanted to cry like a baby but I couldn't.
Okay, confession time, it hurts more than it should.
It shouldn't.
Don't you think I know?, I snapped.
Finnaly I slipped my hand out of Nico's hand and my hand fell limp on the bed.
All my energy that I mustered to move my hand drained and I felt numb again.
'He doesn't want you darling', the voice chuckled.
Shut up. I snapped at the voice.
'Can't you see that you are not wanted here. Come and join by my side darling and I will give you all the happiness you deserve unlike the son of Hades. He doesn't know what your worth but I do'
The proposal was so tempting and the voice sounded so alluring.
Who are you?
'I am Erebus, the most powerful Titan', Erebus said.
What do you want from me?
'I already told you darling, I want you'
What-What do you mean?
'I want you to be my queen and rule along side me. I have been watching you for a two years now. I had to keep you away from so many boys but ofcourse you are very beautiful to be not noticed. You have caught my attention darling and now I want you to marry me'
Thats......nice of you to want to marry me but listen, I can't maery you okay. I don't like you and Hades I didn't even have any idea that you existed until now.
'I am not giving you a choice. Ypu will be my queen' Erebus growled.
Umm nope.
'Then you will have to see your loved ones die because of your selfishness. I will kill them all and you will have no choice but to come to me. I will take down Olympus and let out the cruelest of monsters and Titans just because you said no'
You are trying to manipulate me by making me feel guilty.
'No. I am telling you the future if you do not do as I say'
I thought about my dream and felt my body run cold.
'I will give you three weeks to decide and then I will let free all those monsters in my realm and you will be responsible for it. Think well my darling'
Listen... three weeks... its not enough.
Erebus?
Erebus!
I did not get an answer but I heard everyone else speak.
"Its been three days Will, I am worried sick now. She should have been awake by now" Percy screamed.
"We understand that you are worried Percy-"
"No you don't Chiron, that is my sister over there and she hasn't woken up and spoke for the past three days so you don't try and sweet talk me" Percy growled.
My heart swelled up with love.
How am I supposed to let Erebus destroy him, or the camp?
I saw a light coming closer to me and suddenly my eyes opened.
"Percy I think you should cool down" Chiron said.
"What? I am not leaving her side until she wakes up" Percy said angrily.
"I can feel the love bro" I mumbled horsely and I sat up.
A brick wall crashed at me hugging the life out of me and i realised it was Percy.
"Percy... need... air. C-Can't Breath" I gasped and Percy loosened his hold but didn't let me go.
"Next time you scare me like that and I am gonna judo flip you" he mumbled in my shoulder and I chuckled hugging him.
"Nah! You love me too much for that" I said and he chuckled.
"True that" he sniffed.
"I was so afraid that I was going to loose you" he mumbled holding me tighter.
"I am not so easy to get rid of. I am gonna follow you around the world and irritate the Hades out of you" I joked.
"What? No. Go back to sleeping" Percy said pulling out of the hug.
"It hurts Perce. It hurts. Right here" I pointed to my heart and pretended to die.
"At last, peace" Percy sighed and I hit his arm glaring.
"I am joking, I am joking, Ouch. That was a hard hit" he winced rubbing his bicep.
"I intended it too" I grinned and Percy grinned back.
"Gods you both are so crazy" Annabeth sighed from the door and O grinned.
"Hey Bethy!" I waved.
She glared at me "Percy is right, go back to sleeping" she said.
"Aww Annie, you know you love me" I said cheekily and she continuee glaring but then sighed when she saw me grinning.
"What? No welcome back hug?" I asked fake hurt and she hugged me.
"You scared the crap out of me and on top of that a angry Percy, not a good combination" she said.
"I am offended" Percy said.
"You should be" Annie and I said at the same time and then grinned at each other.