Strange Behaviour

*Ambrosia's POV*
I walked out of the big house an hour later feeling slightly shaken.
I walked slowly back to my cabin when I heard it.
'Crow!'
Shit!
I looked up and saw a petrol harpy had spotted me.
"Shit shit shit" I ran to the nearest cabin I saw and banged at the door loudly.
"Open up" I said banging. The harpy swooped down just as the door opened. I immediately pushed inside and closed the door just as the harpy was about to snack at my head.
"What the hell?" A husky voice that I knew very well mumbled. But I was too shaken up to speak.
First my mom leaving me,then the monsters, then the dream and coma, then Erebrus threatening me and now the harpies.
"I am gonna die" I mumbled panting.
"What?" He asked and I turned around pressing my back at the door.
"The harpies.... attack... death" I panted out and closed my eyes trying to clear my head.
"Are you alright?" He asked touching my arm. My eyes snapped open.
"Absolutely not" I replied.
"Come and sit" he led me to his bed and turned around.
"Nico" I called afraid.
"I am here, drink this" he handed me a glass of water and sat beside me on the bed.
I drank it hungrily and he took the glass and set it on the table beside him. I looked at the table to see a huge dent on it and a piece of chunk missing.
I took a good look around his cabin and saw that everything was a mess.
Not the cloths and magazine mess but a broken glass and table mess.
"Did a tornado hit here or something?" I asked.
"Or something" he mumbled. I sat Indian style facing him.
"What happened?" I asked.
I looked at him finally and saw that his hair was a mess and he was only in his night pants.
Holy shitzies, he is not wearing a shirt.
My eyes travelled down his packs. Nico always seemed so lean and scrawny that no one could imagine him to have abs and packs. But holy shit was he fit.
I blushed when I realized I was ogling and looked down at my lap.
"Umm Nico?" I mumbled.
"Yeah?" He asked setting his hair and his muscles flexed. I gulped hard.

Don't look!
Holy Hades, his muscles.
Look away.
And his abs.
Stop looking.
He must be doing work out a lot.
I willed my eyes to look away.
"Your shirt" I mumbled and and he looked down at his shirtless body.
"Oh" he mumbled as if realising it now. He stood up casually and picked a random shirt and wore it.
"So, what happened?" I asked pointing around at his cabin.
"Nothing. I was just a little...... angry" he muttered not looking at me.
"A little?" I rose one eyebrow or tried to but failed epicly.
"A lot angry" he corrected.
"What were you angry about?" I asked.
"You won't understan" he said looking behind me.
"Try me" I said confidently. He stared at me for a good one minute but my expression didn't waver a slightest. He sighed.
"Theres this....girl" he mumbled and my confident demenour flushed in drain.
"Girl?" I gulped.
"Yeah, she has this happy aura around her. It makes you love her instantly" he smiled.
Its not me.
It was the first time I have ever seen Nico smile and it was because of 'her'. Nico's special someone and not me.
I wanted to dig a hole and bury myself alive.
"Oh" I exclaimed looking away.
"She is very beautiful with this dark wavy hair and the most expressive eyes. Her eyes are like stars, they shine so bright and are full of life. She has this smile that makes you smile. She always jokes around people making friends. No one can hate her" he smiled wider as he talked.
Who is she?
"W-Whats her name?" I asked.
"I can't tell you" Nico said alarmed and my heart clenched.
"Ofcourse. So what happened with her?" I asked.
"I saw her kissing this boy in camp. It was a kiss on the cheek but it was so much painful to see it" he said.
My heart swelled with hope. I kissed Will as well and maybe he is talking about me.
But then he said that she was beautiful and other things. I can't be that girl. Look at me, I am plain old me.
"Oh" I mumbled looking at my lap. I squeezed my eyes closed not wanting to cry before him.
"Enough about me, what happened to you?" He asked.
"I umm... went to talk with Chiron and mr. D and got help up. When I came out the harpies saw me and....yeah" I shrugged.
"I see" he mumbled.
"You can't go out now, the harpies are still out so you can stay here. I will sleep on the couch" he said. I looked at the couch that had one leg missing and a huge hole in the center.
"Don't be redeculous, thats a rubble not couch" I told him.
"So what do you suggest?" He rose his one eyebrow.
"I will sneak back to my cabin and-"
"No" Nico said.
"What?" I asked shocked.
"I said no. We can both sleep on the bed, its big enough" he shrugged. I looked at the bed and blushed.
"Kay, I guess" I mumbled still blushing. Nico lay on one side of the ned while I lay on the other.
He offed the light.
"Good night Nico" I mumbled.
He didn't reply me at first.
"Night" I heard him mumble.

After tossing and turning for and hour, I sighed and sat up.
"Whats the matter?" I heard Nico and i jumped a foot high in shock.
"I can't sleep" I groaned.
"Me neither" he said sitting up.
Nico on'ed the light and faced me.
"Telll me about yourself" I blurted out randomly.
"What?" He asked confused.
"Anything. I have heard so many things about you but I want to hear about you from yourself. Not a second person POV" I shrugged.
He nodded.