Curing me

*Third Person's POV*
"Then what do we do?" Percy asked afraid to loose his sister.
"We have to take her to Mount Olympus, only Hecate can help her now" Chiron told them all.
They all nodded determined to take Ambrosia and cure her.
"Okay so me, Annabeth, Thalia, Leo and Calypso can fly on Pegasus and Hazel, you can travel on your horse and Frank, I know you will manage and Jason you can fly with Piper and Nico you can shadow travel Rose with you" Percy said.
Nico smiled brightly feeling hopeful to try and talk with Ambrosia.
"What? Why should I shadow travel?" Ambrosia asked and his smiled vanished. Hazel looked at Nico and then at Ambrosia.
What happened between them both?, she though confused.
"Because its the safest and no arguing" Percy said.
They all nodded and ran to there respective cabins to gather the necessary things needed.
Ambrosia fingered her charms around her neck when her finger pricked the emerald gem in her dolphin charm.
She removed it and looked closer.
"What do you do?" She mumbled and pressed the gem. A click sounded and the charm opened.
"Whats this?" She mumbled just as a hologram came out of the charm.
*The hologram video*

A two year old Ambrosia was sleeping in her bed.
A figure came into view and it was a man wearing a black blazer. He smiled at baby Ambrosia and kissed her forhead.
"You look just like your mother" he said staring at the baby who was sleeping soundly in her crib.
The image changed showing Ambrosia when she was in kindergarden. She was playing in the park while her mother was sitting on the bench talking with her neighbour. Rose ran to pick the ball but fell on her knees.
Ambrosia winced lightly.
"Owwie" Her baby self pouted and her lower lip wobbled. Her mother did not notice her fall.
Ambrosia's baby self winced and tears welled up in her little eyes.
Someone sat beside her and she looked up to see a man in a gray blazer and he crounched beside her.
"Are you alright?" He asked concerned.
"It hurts" Ambrosia said in her childish voice.
"Shh don't cry" he soothed her and wiped her tears.
"Do you want the boo-boo to go away?" He asked smiling. Ambrosia nodded still pouting but now she has stopped talking.
The man bend down and kissed her knee where she was hurt and a green light spread over her knee.
Ambrosia stared at it fascinated and looked up at him smiling brightly.
"Thank you" she grinned and flung her arm around his neck and kissed his cheek.
"My pleasure Ambrosia"" he kissed her forhead.
"Ambrosia?" Her mother called and she looked back at her mother.
"Who are you talking to?" She asked.
Ambrosia looked back at the man to see him gone.
*End of Hologram video*

"Daddy?" Ambrosia's eyes welled up in tears as she realised how many times she has met her father unknowingly.
Erebus!, her mind whined and the tug in her gut increased to the point of pain.
She winced.
"Ambrosia? Are you alright?" Nico asked when he reached beside her.
Ambrosia's posture hardened.
"Yeah, lets go" she mumbled.
Nico opened his mouth but then decided against it and sighed.
Ambrosia's stomach pain intensified but she didn't show it.
I want Erebus.
"Give me your hand" Nico said.
"M-My hand?" Ambrosia asked confused.
"Yeah" Nico extended his hand waiting patiently.
Ambrosia placed her hand in his hesistantly and her pain reduced a little.
Ambrosia sighed just as shadows engulfed her. Her hearrt rate picked up seeing the darkness around her and she clutched Nico's arm.
Nico smiled at her.
The feeling of coldness vanished and Ambrosia opened her one eye. She saw they were standing in a park near Umpire State Building. Nico stared at her with love and adoration and Ambrosia realized she was holding Nico's hand.
She let go of his hand and an unbearable pain shot through her stomach.
"Ouch" she screamed softly successfully getting Nico's attention.
"What? Does it hurt? Where?" Nico asked frantically and held her arm to steady her.
Ambrosia felt her pain reduce again and she stood up.
What's happening? Ambrosia frowned confused.
"Come on, sit here" Nico made her sit on the bench and Ambrosia sighed.
"Who did this to you?" Nico asked agrily when he saw how much pain Ambrosia has to endure.
"Why would you care?" Ambrosia asked.
"Ofcourse I would care if the girl  I lo-" Nico stopped talking when he realised what he was about to say.
Ambrosia looked at Nico alarmed and turned to look at him. She squeezed his hand which she was holding.
"The girl you.....what?" She asked.
"Nothing" Nico shook his head.
Ambrosia felt angry at this.
"You know what, you shouldn't care. Actually you should be in camp right now with your Dylan rather than being here" she snapped.
She tried to snatch her hand away but Nico held her hand tightly.
"You are such an idiot, do you know that?" Nico snapped fed up of Ambrosia's behaviour.
"Oh yes so now I am the idiot right. Ofcourse I am an idiot to kiss you after you had your pleasured night with Dylan"she said emphasising Dylan's name.
"Yes you are an idiot because you won't let me explain" he growled glaring at her. Ambrosia flinched internally at his glare but kept a brave face outside.
They weren't exaggerating when they said that Nico's glare can send you to Tartarus.
"What's there to explain? You will be like, 'hey Ambrosia I am very sorry, it was a mistake, I am with Dylan, please forgive me. Bye' " she scowled.
"If you would just let me talk then-"
"Talk and do what huh? Make a fool out of myself? But you are right" Ambrosia said.
Nico's anger fueled as time ticked by.
"You are right, it was a mistake. I shouldn't have kissed you and I would have-"
Nico grabbed her head and pulled her into a kiss.
"It was not a mistake" he growled between the kiss and Ambrosia gave out a low moan.
Ambrosia's hand travelled to his shoulder and she pulled him by his t-shirt closer to him.
The pain in her stomach entirely vanished and she couldn't help but feel relieved. Nico pulled her in his lap and placed his left hand on her hip while his right hand ran dangerously slow up and down her curves.
Ambrosia's left hand went up to Nico's head and engaged itself with his hair while her right hand settle itself on his chest, just above his heart where she could feel his heart beat rapidly.
Butterflies erupted in her stomach and she felt light. It was like the world suddenly disappeared and it was just them both. The world fell apart leaving them both for each other.
Nico felt like the happiest person alive and dead as he pulled Ambrosia closer to him in his arms.
"Don't you ever say that it was a mistake" Nico mumbled against her lips and kissed her harder.
Ambrosia felt her heart swell as she kissed him back with equal passion and love.
They both broke the kiss gasping for air and Nico placed his forhead on her.
"Nothing happened between me and Dylan" he told her.
Ambrosia felt the pain come back again after they broke the kiss but she sighed happily.
"I am-"
"Hey Nico, Ambrosia, come on its sunset" They heard someone yell and looked up at Jason who was landing down with Piper and Thalia.
Thalia had her eyes squeezed shut and she looked a little green.
Ambrosia pushed herself out of Nico's arm blushing but then groaned and fell on her knees when a intense pain shot through her heart.
"Ambrosia" Nico ran to her side.
Lets go to Erebus, he will reduce our pain by taking us in his arms.
No!
"It hurts like bitch" she swore groaning.
Thalia and Nico helped her stand up and she rested her head on Thalia's shoulder.
"Can't I just take a med or something?" Ambrosia groaned.
"Wish it was that simple huh?" Thalia chuckled.

-
-
-
-
-

It's about time *hoot hoot* so they finally kiss. Alright maybe I elaborated a bit too much but hey, I was eager to get them together before something weird happens i.e. Erebus.
So anyways what do you think?
Should let them be or should ai let the bad guy get to her first cause trust me I am cruel like that *evil laugh*.
Ahem, yeah so uh... *awkward laugh* I tend to go crazy some times so anyways...
Hope you like it!