Nico Di Angelo's fun side

*Ambrosia's POV*

"Thats crazy" I laughed hearing about how Percy defended everyone against Medusa's son.
"He really just took out the diet coke and willed Dinyosus to appear" Nico grinned as I laughed harder.
"I always knew Percy was idiotic but this.... thats higher level stuff" I laughed.
"Well your brother has done and said stuffs that doesn't even make sense" he shrugged.
"Oh really?" I smirked at him.
"Thats my brother you are talking about" I pointed out.
"I can see the family resemblence. You know..." he pointed to his head and my mouth hung open.
I hit him on his arm hard.
"Thats not very nice of you" I pouted and he grinned.
"Oh don't you grin at me mister, I am very angry at you" I turned around and puffed my cheek out.
"Aww come on" he threw his hands in the air.
I humped and looked straight.
"Your really angry huh?" He mumbled scratching his head.
"Okay... then you won't mind if I do this" he wiggled his finger and came closer to me.
"No" my eyes widened and moved back.
"Yes" he said and started tickling.
"Nico stop" I screamed trying to get out of his hold.
"Say that you forgive me" he said.
"No" I said dramatically.
He tickled harder and I wiggled.
"Okay Okay I forgive you" I panted out and he stopped tickling.
"Good" he smiled down at me and I looked up grinning wide.
He lend me a hand and I took it. He helped me sit straight.
"You are cruel" I huffed.
"Nah, I just have the charms you can't handle" he smirked.
"Okay come on" I clapped my hands "lets clean your room" I said.
"Okay" he shrugged.
We both cleaned the entire room talking and laughing about random things.
"Hmm" I looked around the room frowning.
"What?" Nico asked.
"Your room is so.... black" I said.
"You don't like it?" He asked looking a little worried.
"Nah" I grinned "I love it"
"You are crazy" He looked at me strangely.
"I know right" I smirked at his exasperated look.
"Okay now, your closet" I mumbled and opened the door and a mass of black cam tumbling down on me.
"Holy Hera" I gasped at the clothes that lay down around me.
"Yeah... my wardrobe is kinda..." Nico made a face. I sighed and shook my head.
"Boys" I mumbled.
I cleaned his wardrobe and kept his cloths back in the closet.
I hummed staring at all his clothes.
"You know you need some clothes that are more...."I wiggled my shoulders thinking for a proper word "bright".
"I have many bright colors" Nico said offended.
"Are you talking about the black leather jacket on the right side of the closet or the black denim jacket at the left side of the closet?" I querked my eyebrows smirking.
"No I am talking about the one in the middle" he smirked back looking at me amused.
"We... mister are gonna go shopping for your cloths" I pointed my index finger at him.
"No way" he said shaking his head.
"Yes way" I smirked at his terrified expression.
I looked out of the window to see the sun rising.
"So I am gonna go back to my cabin before Percy wakes up and..... I'll meet you during breakfast" I smiled. He shrugged. I walked to the door and opened it.
"And Nico" I turned around at the door smiling. Nico looked up at me questioningly.
"You should smile a little more, you look nice when you smile" I told him and walked to my cabin.
I closed the cabin door closed and walked to my bedroom.
I rested my head on the door and sighed.
Oh Zeus, what was I thinking?

*Nico's POV*
I stood before the mirror making my hair when I remembered Ambrosia's sentence.
You should smile a little more, you look nice when you smile
I smiled at the mirror and chuckled.
"The things you do to me Ambrosia" I mumbled and walked out of my cabin.
I walked to the dining hall blending in the shadows when I saw Ambrosia talking to Clarisse LaRue and Chris Rodriguez. Clarisse grinned at something Ambrosia said and fist bumped her. I looked at them surprised. Its very difficult to get on the good side of Children of Ares especially Clarisse.
I smiled at Ambrosia and took in her appearence.
She wore a simple red t-shirt with 'Addiction' written on it in black bold letters and black skinny jeans. She woore a grey hoodie with NFL logo on it and her hair were in a messy one sided braid with some hair cascading her face.
"Beautiful" I mumbled.
"What's beautiful?" I heard Jason ask and I turned around alarmed.
"Nothing" I told him.
"Come on Nico, I know you too well" he slung his arm over my shoulder and I looked at him pointedly.
"What do you mean?" I asked keepping my face blank.
"Rose" he said.
"What about her?" I asked.
"You. Like. Her" he stated.
"No I don't" my heart rate picked up but I tried not to show any emotions.
"Then why were you staring at her?" He asked smirking.
"I was staring at Clarisee because Clarisse usually isn't this friendly" I said in a monotonous.
"Am I supposed to believe that lie?" He asked.
"Its not a lie" I said irritated.
"Sure, whatever you say" he said smirking.
I want to smack that smirk off his face.
I looked at Ambrosia one last time but she was gone. I looked around confused.
"9 O' clock" Jason said and I looked at my left to see Ambrosia sitting beside Will at the Apollo table.
My temper flared and my eyes hardened.
"I will see you later" I mumbled and turned around to walk back to my cabin.
"Nico!"
I stopped dead in my track when I heard Ambrosia call and I turned around. She walked towards me.
"Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" She asked.
"I am not hungry" I told her avoiding eye contact.
"What happened?" She asked confused.
"Nothing you should-"
"Nico" I turned to my right hearing my name and saw her.
Dylan Bruester, daughter of Aphrodite.
Shit!
Dylan was my first and only mistake. It was a year ago after Gaea's war. The Aphrodite's threw a party and I got a little too much drunk. I was walking back to my cabin when Dylan crossed my path. She asked me why I wasn't in the party and started flirting with me. I was drunk and one thing led to another and I woke up next morning in my cabin with a bad hangover and a sleeping Dylan in my arms.
I told Dylan that I was not intrested but yet she would come to me time to time flirting and asking to be with me.
"Hey you must be Rosia, Percy's sister" Dylan looked at Ambrosia up and downin distaste.
"Yeah and you are?" Ambrosia asked unintrested.
"Dylan Bruster, daughter of Aphrodite" Dylan smirked flipping her hair.
"I can see that" Ambrosia said eyeing Dylan's short short skirt.
"Shouldn't that be like, illegal or something?" Dylan asked touching Ambrosia's black leather belt.
"I could as the same thing about you" Ambrosia mumbled and I snorted.