Darkness Sucks

*Ambrosia's POV*
"You look beautiful" Erebus said as I walked out of my room wearing a black gown[picture on top].
"Thank you" I blushed at the compliment.
"Shall we?" He asked and extended his arm. I wrapped my fingers around his bicep which flexed under my touch .
"Everyone is going to love you" he said.
"I doubt about myself though" I mumbled and he chuckled.
"You will too, in time"he said.
"In time" I mumbled.
Well, good luck with that.
"How are you liking it?" Erebus asked.
"It's good" I said looking around at all the primodials and other dieties.
"Are you alright?" He asked.
Just peachy" I mumbled.
"I-I think I will go in my room and rest" I said.
"Let mee escort you there" Erebrus said.
"No" I said immediately and Erebus looked at me abruptly.
"I mean, you don't need to worry, I will go myself" I told him and kept the champaigne glass down.
"Ookay" he nodded and I sighed in relief.
I walked through the corridors careful to avoid any mortal and godly interactions.
"At last" I sighed in relief when I ran away from the castle.
I walked through the castle garden taking in the beauty of the various flowers and shrubs.
"Beautiful" I mumbled when something striked me.
"There must be a exit from this world" I mumbled.
"I need to find it" I said but then sighed.
"Who am I kidding?" I asked loudly.
"I am struck here for eternity" I said sadly before turning around when my eyes caught something.
When we arrived to Erebus's kingdom, we arrived at the gate of his kingdom and I remembered something Erebus has told me.
"This is the enterence to my world, anyone who comes or goes out of my world has to pass through this gate"
If only I could find a way to transfer out of here and then sneak out of that gate.
I walked to my room thinking about all the possible ways I could travel.

*Nico's POV*
A week without Ambrosia and I am already miserable as hades.
I am cranky and shady and I snap at anyone. I have been trying to search for ways to reach or contact her but even Iris messages don't reach her. I asked my father for help but he straight of refused to mendle with another Titan as powerful as Erebrus.
I feel like someone just clawed into my chest and tore my heart leaving a gaping hole in it that only Ambrosia can fill.
I have finally stopped talking to anyone and I am doing a great job steering clear of the seven before I kill any of them.
I don't think Ambrosia would forgive me if I did that.
I sat on the shore of the lake staring at the sun that was slowly disappearing under the horizon when something clicked in my mind.
"Hermes" I mumbled.
Even Erebus needs a mailing service and if I could convince Heremes to help me, I could contact Ambrosia.
I just need to find one of Hermes offices and convince him to help me.

*Ambrosia's POV*
I requested Erebus to give me a guitar that I could play in my free time and to my surprise I got a very beautiful guitar the very next day.
So I sat on my huge king size bed strumming the chords of the guitar thinking about camp.
What are everyone else doing? Does anyone else realise that I am missing? Is Nico aware of my absence or is he still absorbed with Dylan.
Does anyone miss me?
I sighed and decided to play a song.