Chiron Knows

*Ambrosia's POV*

We came back from the dinner and I sighed sitting on my bed.
"Good night. Have sweet dreams okay" Percy kissed my head and I smiled.
"You too" I mumbled and he closed my door. I heard Percy's door close and I stood up.
I slowly crept out of my room and closed the Cabin's main door close.
I will have to be very secretive.
Knowing you, the harpies will have a good time, my brain snorted.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, I thought sarcastically. I tiptoed slowly to the big house hiding behind every bush and brick.
Tang, Tadang, Tadang tadang tadang, tatata ta ta ta.
You are not helping, I snapped at my brain as it sang the James Bond tune.
I am trying to make it more fun, unlike you.
Oh sorry that I am so busy trying to keep us allive, I snapped sarcastically.
Okay okay jeesh, I will stop.
Thank you.
I am going.
Good.
And I will be gone, gone tonight, the ground beneath my feet is open wide!
What are you doing?, I hissed at my brain.
I just rememberd the song, it was spontaneous.
Idiot!
The story of my life, I take her home.
Shut up!
I drive all night, to keep her warm and time....
Can't you just let me focus?, I asked.
Is froooooozen!
Quite down will ya?
I like frozen, do you like frozen? Elsa's sister is just like you.
This is not. The. Time, I growled and my mind shut up.
Eeeep!
I looked up wide eyed and saw a harpy flying above my head. I ran towards the big house and closed the door behind me. I held the door as support and panted.
"Ms. Olympias, what are you doing here?" Chiron asked. I placed my hands on my knees annd panted.
"Petrol.... harpies" I gasped.
"Why are you out of the bed Amber Olympus" Mr. D asked.
I stood up straight and placed my hands on my waist giving Mr. D my best sassy look.
"Really Donald, my name isn't that hard to remember. Ambrosia, you know the food you eat? Yeah! And Olympias, you know the place where you live" I sassed.
Mr. D scowled "my name is not Donald"
"Sorry Damian" I said cheekily.
Mr. D glared at me.
"Rosia" Chiron said cautiously.
"Oh yeah... off track so anyones as much as I would have loved fighting with you Damon"
"Dinyosus" Mr. D corrected with a scowl.
"Same thing. So as much as I would have loved it and trust me I get very well entertained by quarreling with you, we have other matters at hand that we need to discuss" I told him.
"Please take a seat and tell me what the matter" Chiron said and i sat on the chair before Mr. D's desk.
"I heard this voice in the forest that day when I.... you know... ran away" I said smiling sheepishly.
Chiron nodded in understanding "Voice?" He asked.
"Actually someone was talking to me. He told me that he just wanted to her my 'beautiful' voice" I air quoted.
Chiron urged me to continue.
"So when I fell asleep and had this very horrible dream. And no I am not going to explain it to you" I immediately added when I saw Mr. D open his mouth to speak.
"So then, I saw dead bodies and stuff" I shuddered remembering my dream.
"The voice spoke in my head again and told me that I was the one who killed them. Which I was not" I added again when Mr. D again opened his mouth to speak and he glared at me.
"So I asked him who he was on like, the second ady of being unconcious and asked him what he wants" I said gulping. Now this was the hard part.
Chiron stood before me.
"And who was he?" Chiron asked. I looked at him with troubled eyes and he gave me an encouraging smile. I looked at Mr. D who was drinking Coke from a glass.
"Erebus" I said and I heard a glass breaking. I looked at Mr. D who had his mouth agape and his glass was broken down on the carpet.
"Child there must be a misunderstanding" Chiron said hesistantly.
"I thought the same at the start too. But he is Erebus. He has this powerful dark voice. Its scary" I shuddred.
"What does he want from you?" Mr. D asked concerned and I looked at him confused.
Okayy.... so Mr. D can be caring and sweet too.
"Thats the bad part" I mumbled.
"He wants me" I told them. There was pin drop silence as I looked at them both expectantly.
"Are you sure?" Chiron asked looking troubled.
"He said that he has been watching me since the last two year which immediately screams 'stalker' and he said that he wants me to marry him and be his queen which is kinda giving me serious creeps" I said.
"What more did he say?" Mr. D asked and this time Chiron looked at Mr. D shocked.
"He said that he will release the baddest of the monsters, which i guess means that he has aligned with Tartarus, and cause a war" I told them leaving the part about me being the reason behind it.
"Poseidon won't like this" Mr. D mumbled.
My anger flared at that.
"Well who cares what Poseidon thinks?" I growled. Mr. D smirked.
"I would have turned you into a bottle cork for that comment but I like you" Mr. D said.
"And as for Poseidon, you need to understand Rose that it is not within the hands of us gods. Blame Zeus if you want but you don't know how much Poseidon loves you. We can't contact our children, thats an ancient law and no one can oppose it. Your mother tried to change the fate but at the end even she had to stop" he said.
"What do you mean by my mom changing fate" I asked confused.
Mr. D looked at Chiron.
"I will go to Mount Olympus and talk with Zeus. Hope for no war" He mumbled and disappeared leaving behind the fragrance of sweet grapes.
"Tell me more Rosia" Chiron said.
"He also said that he had to keep boys away from-" I stopped talking and gasped when i realised something.
"What is it?" Chiron asked.
My eyes welled up in tears as I looked at Chiron.
"He killed him because of me" I mumbled.
"What do you mean?" Chiron asked concerned.
I launched into an explanation.