Hermes Express

Nico's POV-
"At last" I gasped looking at the post office that said Hermes Express.
Only Demigod's are able to find it but even then, it is really hard.
"Welcome, welcome" someone said the moment I walked in and I looked at the desk to see Hermes with his back towards me.
"What can I do- Oh hello Nico" he said the moment he realised it was me.
"Lord Hermes" I bowed and he smiled.
"What brings you here?" He asked.
"I am here to seek your help"I said.
"My help?" He quirked his eyebrow questioningly.
"Yes" I nodded.
"What?" He asked walking inside and his cloths changed to tux.
"You deliever mails all around, am I right?" I asked.
"Yes, of course, I am a God of messengers" he said.
"So do you mail in the realm of Erebus too?" I asked.
"Well..." he looked at me carefully.
"I can mail a letter or two to Ambrosia for you" he said.
"You can?" I asked happily.
"Yes but what will I get in return?" He asked.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"Well you see, a pair of my favourite flying sneakers got stolen by someone. If you can get it back for me, then I will do your work too" he said smiling coyly.
"Who stole your shoes?" I asked.
"Apollo" he said.
"But- How am I supposed to get it from him?" I asked confused.
"Well he hide them in the medditarian sea somewhere. You just have to find it from here" he said pointing his cadence at the map.
"The Barmuda Triangle?" I asked shocked.
"Do you mean where the golden fleece was?" I asked.
"Yes but I have heard that the cyclops has come back to guard his island again" he smirked.
"I'll do it" I said.
"Well then, come back with my sneakers and I will do your work" he smiled and I nodded before walking away.
"And Nico" Hermes said and I stopped turning around.
"Ambrosia isn't realy happy there, just wanted to let you know" he said and I bowed my head.
"Thank you Lord Hermes" I said before walking out of the place.
Ambrosia isn't really happy there.
"I hope you are alright Ambrosia. Just wait for me" I mumbled looking up at the sky before shadow travelling away.

Ambrosia's POV-
"Is there some way that I can see around the realm?" I asked Erebus sweetly.
I have know one thing so far, if I act sweet and loving towards him, he will do anything as I say.
"Why? Why do you go out?" He asked.
"I am inside all the time. I feel really bored and closed up" I said.
"But I brought a guitar to keep you entertained" he said.
"Yeah but-anyways" I sighed sadly pouting.
"Uh okay, we will go out after I am fone with my work" he said and I smiled bright.
"Thank you" I said before running to my room.
All I needed was to look around and find out about the security and other exits, in that way I can plan my exit stratergy.
"Are you ready to go?" Erebrus asked knocking at my door.
"Oh, yes" I said and walked out of my room.
"Where do you want to go?" He asked as we walked out of the castle.
"I am not sure, lets just look around for now" I suggested.
"As yiu wish my queen" he said and I did everything not to gag.
"What is the time difference between here and the outer world?" I asked out of curiousity.
"One day here is three days there" he said.
I gasped in shock.
I have been here for two weeks now which means it is a month and a half over their.
"Don't worry, no one knows about your whereabouts and I haven't attacked your camp" Erebus smiled "yet"
"You promised you won't attack" I said.
"And you promised to be my queen. But yet all you are taking is time. You are making me reconsider" he said.
"No" I said "I just need a little more time. Not much, I promise. Don't do anything to anyone" I said.
"I hope its not too long or else I might change my mind" he said before walking forward.
"What do I do?" I mumbled anxiously before following Erebus.
"What is this place?" I asked.
"Over there is where we execute the wrong" he said pointing to the left where I could see someone being hanged.
"What did he do?" I asked.
"He disobeyed the law and tried to marry a royal" Erebus said just as they pulled the lever.
I turned around unable to see it anymore.
"Let's go" Erebus said away from there.
"What do you mean by trying to marry a royal?" I asked.
"Our ministers daughter and him, they both were about to run away" he said.
"But all he did was love" I reasoned.
"It isn't allowed for someone as low as him to marry a royal" Erebus explained.
"But love doesn't see that. Don't you claim to love me too? Then you should know that" I said and he kept quite.
"Over their are the gardens, lets go see it" he said and I frowned.
"He is so cold hearted" I mumbled following him.
"Here" Erebus said clicking his finger and a drink appeared. He handed it to me and I took it.
"How are you liking it?" He asked.
"Its fun. We should do this everyday" I said.
The more we are out, the more I get to know this place.
"You are right. I am having fun with you" he said looking at me and I smiled.
Suddenly he leaned closer.
Oh Gods what do I do? I don't want to kiss him.
"Oh what is that?" I asked standing up to look at a hill.
"That is the border hill" he said.
"Border hill?" I asked.
"Yes. The other side of the hill is a portal to the earth but its impossible to pass the hill. There are monsters no one has seen and we have great security there" he said.
"Oh" I mumbled looking at the hill with hopeful.eyes.
"Are you thinking of running away?" He asked.
"What? Of course not" I chuckled nervously.
"Well you better not if you care for your people" he said casually and I sighed.
"Yeah" I mumbled.