My mom's a godess

*Nico's POV*
"Sorry? Did you say something?" Dylan asked faking innocense.
"This belt is a gift from my dad" Ambrosia said.
"Your dad? Poseidon right?" Dylan asked confused.
"No, Atlas" Ambrosia said sarcastically.
"Your funny" Dylan commented.
"Yes its from Poseidon" Ambrosia said irritated.
"I see then your dad didn't love you that much if he gave you that" Dylan twerled her hair as she said this. My eyes widened in shock.
"What did you just say?" Ambrosia growled.
"I mean look at it, its so cheap and yuck. Have you seen Percy's pen?" Dylan smirked smugly.
Ambrosia scowled.
"My dad loves me a lot and I don't need someone like you commenting about my fathers love for me or my brother" she spat.
"I am sure Poseidon must be mistakened. I mean have you seen Percy and have you seen yourself? Percy is a hero and you" she looked at Ambrosia disgusted.
"Dylan shut up" I hissed angrily.
"Why? I am telling the truth" she shrugged smirking.
"I am sure your mom must be just like you. Have you seen yourself, your so tacky! Its kinda disgusting" she continued.
Ambrosia's eyes flared and anger radiated off her. Her eyes glowed yellow with red flames dancing in them.
"Do not speak of my mother" she growled.
"Why? I know its true. Poseidon knows what he saw in her and had you. Eww" Dylan said scrunching her nose.
I suddenly started feeling angry and vengeful like I should punch something.
I looked around and saw that everyone had the same expression.
"If I were you, I would stop talking right now" Ambrosia said and i looked at her shocked. Her eyes glowed bright gold with red flames dancing in them.
"Why should I? Its not like-"
"Thats it" She growled and the ruby in her owl charm started glowing and it transformed into a two tipped spear.
The tips of the spear were bright red as if just taken out of the fire in the forge. They crackled and little flames danced on them.
"I warned you not to speak" she said walking forward. Dylan's eyes widened and she stepped back. I immediately unsheathed my sword and caught the blow Ambrosia was about to throw at Dylan.
"Move out of my way Nico" she glared at me with her flaming eyes.
"Listen... we can talk calmly"I reasoned trying to hold her spear.
"I do not wish to speak with her. I rather intend to teach her a little lesson" Ambrosia hised glaring hatefully at Dylan.
"This is not you" I mumbled.
"I don't care. No one can get away after disrespecting my mother and doubting my father"" she growled.
"She was a mortal anyways its not like it matters" Dylan said and I glared at her.
"My mothr is a-" A bright yellow light engulfed Ambrosia and I looked at her confused. I heard several gasps and i looked up.
Chiron trotted towards us and gasped.
Above Anbrosia's head was a hologram of two spears crossing each other.
Chiron kneeled followed by others and me.
"Hail Ambrosia Olympias, daughter of Lady Enyo, Godess of war and distruction, the bringer of mass destruction and companion of her brother Lord Ares" Chiron announced.

*3rd Person's POV*

Ambrosia was speechless.
"My mom's a godess of war?" She asked as she paced before the ping pong table. The Seven of the second great prophesy, Nico and Will along with Chiron stared at her concerned.
"So you're telling me that my mom, a godess broke Zeus rule and stayed with me for the past 16 year like a rebel?" She asked again staring at Chiron.
"Yes" Chiron nodded.
"That's my mom" she smirked and the sky rumbled happily.
Percy and the others looked at her shocked.
"So you aren't shocked with the news?" Annabeth asked confused.
"No actually, I pretty much figured it out a few days ago that my mom was not a mortal" Ambrosia shrugged sitting beside Frank.
"How?" Leo asked.
"1. My mom had this weird aura around her which kinda made everyone, even a grown up man feel like a baby and very intimidated" she counted on her finger.
"2. She had those 'I have seen everything and I know eveything' eyes a lot like Chiron" she chuckled when Leo stared intently in Chiron's eyes making the Centaur uncomfortable.
"3. She mentioned in in the letter how she was not supposed to be with me which does not imply to a regular mortal mother of a demigod" Annabeth nodded thinking hard.
"4. My gifts that she gave me, we usually don't get that kind of gift in Walmart" she said in a matter of fact tone.
"And 5. And a very obvious yet forgetteble hint, my mom's name" she shrugged.
"Your mom's name?" Piper asked confused.
"Yes, Godess Enyo left Mount Olympus after Ares cheated on her with Aphrodite in hopes of finding peace in mortals. That was after there war with Oceanus, when Oceanus tried to win Poseidon's realm. Enyo was fed up of the wars and wanted some solitude so she anonimously left Olympus and the gods never found her. That was 97 years ago. Then she lived like mortal by the name of Adana Olympias. Adana in english means 'return after war' and as we all know Olympias means 'from Olympus'. It was a clear hint, scratch that, answer that she was the lost godess Enyo. The Godess Enyo who has returned from the war from Olympus to the mortal world" I said. Annabeth sat wide eyed along with others. Annabeth looked at Ambrosia with a new found respect.
"But then why didn't Poseidon tell Zeus when he met Enyo?" Calypso asked.
Chiron looked like he didn't know the answer himself.
"I have my theory" Ambrosia said with her eyebrows furrowed in concentration.
"Enlighten us" Annabeth said.
Ambrosia stood up.
"Obviously Enyo must have disguised herself so that she can't be found and must have supressed her godly powers so that no one can detect it easily" she said.
"Yes, that might be the reason why no one found her" Frank said thoughtfully.
"Exactly. And Poseidon, after Sally" she looked at Percy "would be very carefully not to come in his original form so he must have disgusised himself as well to be a human" she said.
"Yeah, thats possible" Percy said.
"So when Poseidon met Enyo, he saw a mortal women and he must have misunderstood the kittle aura of Enyo as strong wit and willpower maybe" she suggested.
"Yes, thats possible too" Leomumbled.
"And Enyo, mom as she said saw him as a mortal with great poise and influence, thats what she misunderstood his aura as" Ambrosia said.
"You are right" Chiron's face turned to one of realisation.
"So what does that mean?" Leo asked confused.
Ambrosia sighed.
"It mean that until my mom got pregnant, neither of the god knew about each others truth. And when Poseidon told Enyo about his true identity, she might have revealed it too. Poseidon thought it too risky to tell Zeus else my life would be in danger so he kept quite. Then three weeks ago, we had a huge storm, remember?" She asked.
"Yyes, it rained the entire day and there was a tsunami" Annabeth said remembering.
"That must be the day Zeus found out and thats why they had a fight" Annabeth said realiaing it.
Ambrosia nodded.
"So Zeus called Enyo to Olympus but since she is a godess, he couldn't punish her and get on Poseidon's bad side, nor can he punish you and have a war so Zeus settled on Enyo's resuming her job as a godess and you being brought to camp in bargain" Nico summed it up.
"Yes" they heard someone say from the door and everyone turned towards the voice.
"Mom!"