9. Surprises are everywhere you go

Hiya! So in this chapter there will be funny and real parts that happened to me and my friends. This will be a loooooooooong chapter, so I split it in two.

I hope you guys like it! Here it is:

9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Chapter 9: Surprises are everywhere you go

It's Friday, 7:00 am.

Yesterday was a total adventure for me. I escaped at three o'clock so no one could come and interrogate me, give me stares, or start pointing. Thankfully, it worked out. Today I decided to wear a purple hoodie, to hide my face.

I told the guys (not including, this time, Jake and Ian) to meet me in front of the school the earliest as possible so no one could approach me while I am alone and ask 'are you really Ian's girlfriend?' or someting around that matter without having my 'security' with me.

I walk casually, hiding my face, to the front of the school. I could see all the guys where there, good. I can always count on them.

Hunter was wearing a white 'Quicksilver' t-shirt, gray convers and normal jeans.

Keithlin was wearing a blue knee high drees with green sandals.

Taylor was wearing dark gray jeans, a gray and black t-shirt that said 'got a problem with my t-shirt?', and black convers.

While Sara... Sara was wearing black sunglasses, black hoodie, black jeans and black boots. She also was looking around suspiciously.

I walked next to Sara who started to talk to me. She avoided eye contact and looked around, pretending she wasn't addressing me.

''There are three guards on the left side of the inner gate. Two on the way to the building. Five on the entrance doors.'' She looked around, checking if anyone is hearing ''So, what's the strategy, chief?'' She finally looked at me.

I raise an eyebrow and look at the others who rolled their eyes.

"She has been like this since we got here. Sara says we are all spies trying to infiltrate you inside the school. She also says that the students are guards that are trying to find us and kill us.'' Keithlin said with closed eyes, holding the bridge of her nose with her index and thumb; a sign that she was extremely annoyed.

"Shh... People might hear you!" Sara said grabbing me by the shoulders and 'hiding' me behind her. She turned back to us again.

"So how will we eliminate them? Sleeping darts or poisoned knifes?''

Taylor chuckled ''That... You know what? That is actually freaking cool! We could use snake venom for a-"

"Are you nuts!? Don't give Sara any crazy ideas! You want her to get everyone, even us, killed!?" Keithlin screamed.

Hunter just stared at the exchanged with an amused grin.

"Don't worry.'' Sara took a stick that was in the ground and started to move it around trying to do impressive movements.  ''I am a professional-''

The stick slipped from Sara's grasp. It went flying over the school's gate. Some one screamed "ouch!" From the inside.

We stared at Sara. She only grinned. "What? Accidents happen even to professionals."

Before anyone could comment on that, Sara neared her wrist to her mouth (like having a watch-walky-talky gadget, at least that's what I think she was doing). It was amusing because she didn't even have a watch.