8. The conclusion

We are back to:

Samantha's POV

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Chapter 8: The conclusion

Agony... Sadness... Irony... Hurt... The scene played over and over again. How I saw them kissing... How the rose slipped from my hands... 'Sami' he said pained, with regret. Me running away... The waterfalls of tears started... Again.

I don't know how long I have been on the floor, but I thank God no one came to the bathroom and saw me like this. It would have been be embarrassing.

On the floor, my eyes stinging from all the tears.

Why? Because you had gotten your hopes up. Because you just couldn't control your emotions.

My eyes hurt from all the crying, but I welcomed the little pain they emitted. Anything to forget my inner pain... but that did not work at all. A pain like this is not forgettable. It's too big of a pain to forget or compare to anything in this world... Maybe to torture and things... Ok, yes there is some more horrible pain in this World. But right now I ain't listening to my rational side. My emotional side is in control.

Who was I kidding? He will never like me... but that is not the biggest reason why I'm like this. I love his friendship, the way he cares and his funny aura.

I think I blew that.

The worse thing is Carla. Ian is a good guy, why did he choose her? Carla always ruins everything, and she had to ruin this wonderful friendship too.

My eyes gave away free tears. Well, they are not free, since I paid biggie to cry like this.

After a while I heard someone come in. I just hid my face.

"Sami...'' It was Sara. Oh, I forgot she was with me all along. That reminded me... I kept on crying.

Sara sat next to me and hugged me, while singing 'twinkle twinkle little star'. I look at her with an eyebrow raised. What the heck?

She stopped singing and looked at me ''What?"

I raised both eyebrows.

"Oh, the song. For me you are the twinkling star. But, you have to twinkle, not cry...'' she said while hugging me and wipping my tears. I smile at her, but started crying again.

Sara said soothing words to calm me again, but that did not work. It only reminded me of everything that has happened today.

I don't know for how long we stayed sitting on the bathroom's floor. Eventually stopped crying. Now that I think about it... Eww! We're at the bathroom floor!!!

"You okay now?'' Asked Sara while standing up and helping me up.

I only nod. She suddenly took my shoulders and started to shake me ''Tape yourself together woman!"

I smile and chuckle a bit ''ha...tape... 'sniff'''

She chuckled ''Yeah, I know!" she made a pause. Sara looked at me ''Come on, wash that beautiful face of yours, that right now does not look that good...''

I took a look at myself in the mirror. Wow, Sara was right. I do look horrible. "Come here honey, wash your face...''

I did as told. I splashed water on my face and scrubbed a bit.

I looked up again and dried my face with the hem of my shirt. I took a look at myself again.

Well, now I look better...