Chapter 3: From Pieces of Broken Memories

(this feels so short I am sorry guys)
___________________________________

They exchanged their phone numbers before their ways separated.

Yoongi hasn't been that happy in a long time.

On his way back home he couldn't stop smiling and as he arrived in their apartment Jimin sat in his bed, grinning.

"Someone's happy, eh?" he laughed and threw a pillow at Yoongi.

"Tell me! Tell me!"

"Wait, you brat, let me come home first" Yoongi laughed back and stepped out of his shoes and his coat.

"Did he kiss you? Did he ask you out?"

"Calm your tits, Jimin" Yoongi snarled and sat onto the mattress next to his sick friend.

The younger was pale and his dark hair was messy and a little sweaty at the roots. The tea cup was half-full but cold. The rice bowl was empty.

"Did you take your medicine?" The redhead asked and his roommate rolled his eyes.

"Calm down, Mama. I'm fine. Now come on, tell me how it went"

Yoongi had his pain and misery to tell the overexcited Jimin how it went, how it felt and how he felt.

"And then we exchanged numbers and went home"

"What?" Jimin said and cocked a brow.

"No kiss? No making out? No secret sex behind a trash can?"

"What even are you" Yoongi smacked the back of his head and stood up to get himself something to eat.

"Lame!" he heard his friend call after him but ignored it.

This night must have been the most peaceful and best night ever because the morning after it he had never felt so awake.

The feeling of energy was floating through his veins and he got up around 8am.

"Rise and shine, Jiminie!"

He pulled the curtains back and released a beam of sunlight into their room. His friend groaned and grumbled and pulled the blanket over his head.

"Are you fucking nuts, man? It's in the middle of the night and it's Saturday"

"Let's go for a morning walk. Or let's go jogging"

The younger lurked out of his blanket in disbelief.

"Are you sick? Did you get my diarrhoea or something?"

"I slept perfectly fine today" Yoongi said with a smile that shone almost brighter than the wintery morning sun.

"You know what? I'm gonna go to the bakery and get us some sweet bread and matcha spread"

Yoongi went into the hallway to get his boots.

"Fine, do whatever you want as long as you close the curtains"

The redhead returned, closed the curtains and dressed on his shoes.

"There you go, princess. Sleep well"

And with an energized slam of the door Yoongi disappeared to get themselves some sweet bread with matcha spread.