Chapter 1: Locked Away in Permanent Slumber

Just as I promised it, the next chapter will be uploaded today ^^ It is way longer than the prologue so I have to look when I can update again. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in two days, but veeeeeeeeeeery soon :3

_____________________

Yoongi was stunned by the beautiful artworks he was seeing. 

The atelier has been opened by the local museum company to celebrate their hundred's anniversary.
Young artists should be given the chance to show off their work and to gather donations in little boxes for their crafting utensils. 

Yoongi never has been someone who was fascinated by pictures and statuary or other ways to express oneself but one of his good friends convinced him to visit this gallery.

Jimin was trying and trying to get Yoongi away from his laptop. The redheads working phase has begun which included him eating unregularly, sleeping by day, showering way too little and becoming pretty antisocial.

His roommate has been annoyed by Yoongi's behaviour und so Jimin offered him to visit this free art gallery today.

Sadly after dining a night out Jimin caught himself diarrhoea and had to stay at their shared apartment. 

To avoid Yoongi receiving his sickness as well he convinced him to visit the atelier on his own and the redhead complied after arguing an unnecessary amount of time.
In the end it has been worth it.

The exhibition was absolutely stunning – it really was nothing he has been seeing coming. Instead of reflecting the calming spirit of the usual renaissance artist's styles á la Michael Angelo or Picasso everything was different. A wide range of different drawing styles – from comic and manga up to classical portraits or still lives – everything was exhibited. The variety brought a fresh wind to Yoongi's cloudy mind.

Currently he was walking through a tunnel made of glue and carton paper, painted black with white sprinkles and with drawn star constellations.

This tunnel was the connection between the themes "Begin" and "Lie".

Yoongi was excited to see the contrast between the colourful and cheerful first time and the second one.

After he passed the so called "Tunnel of Dreams" by an artist called Kim Namjoon Yoongi entered the theme "Lie". 

The difference to the first world that had sucked him in couldn't be any bigger.

He stood in front of a wall where only black and white photographies were exhibited. 

He saw a photo of a young girl on a swing. You could see her back and her dress flew in the wind.
In front of her was a house. Its half has been bombed away. 

On another picture you could see to old hands holding a picture of an old women affectionately.
Yoongi swallowed and moved on.