Chapter 4: This Is the Beat Of My Heart

omg I'm so sorry idek why I didn't write for such a long time and I am so endlessly sorry for letting you guys hang ;___; forgive me please

but anyway here is the next chapter, I slowly have to get into writing but I promise I will do my best to update more often from now on >.<

this is even beta-read, I just felt so bad for not updating that I will just upload this and correct it later xD

Yeah and by the way this is yoongi's hairstyle in this one
______________________

Plants.

Plants were everywhere.

Their green was contradicting with the friendly yellow and orange the walls were painted in.

Next to plants Yoongi noticed an exorbitant amount of pictures hanging on the walls.

Way more photos than paintings.

They were mostly portraits but a few other of them were landscape photographies or edited photos.

Just a handful of small canvases showing even more flowers and plants were decorating the walls of this house.

It had a good average size for two people, was firm in its building not as confining as another would be with plants all over the place.

The air smelled fresh and blossoming as if Yoongi was walking through a garden in early spring.

He noticed vines have been attached with little screw-like hooks at the walls and the ceiling so they were surrounding the floor he was walking through.

The whole hall was screaming new life right at him and he took a deep breath as if he could rejuvenate himself.

"You seem fascinated" Hoseok chuckled and took of his jacket before he gently took Yoongi's as well. He put them onto the hooks of a big head stand and opening the windows.

"I am fascinated. I've never seen so many plants in one house"

"Well I hope you don't have a pollen allergy" he heard the host say and Hoseok disappeared inside the next room.

"Do you want to drink something?"

"A coffee, maybe?" Yoongi answered in distraction while taking off his shoes.

He was inspecting the photos on the walls. Usually Hoseok was shown, together with a couple of people.

On one picture the redhead recognized his host with two other men. A seemingly young man with dark, cockily styled and with a knowing grin on his cheeks. He revealed his teeth in a bunny smile that made his whole appearance seem younger than his firm stature first offered.

The second man was bold. His hair was obviously shaved and his rectangular smile shone happily into the camera.

Between them was Hoseok. His hair was black.

In confusion Yoongi lensed into the kitchen and eyed the dark-blond male preparing two cups.

Before there was a chance to be noticed he drew his attention back to the pictures.

On to pictures under the first one the two other men were shown again in single portraits.

The seemingly younger one with the dark hair and the bunny smile looked a little more serious now. The collar of a suit was decorated his neck.

Next to his portrait was the other one.

The little stubbles of newly growing hair were visible on his head and a dog tag necklace hung lazily around neck.

This Is Gospel (YoonSeok FF) HIATUSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें