Chapter 2: Assembling Their Philosophies

I put a photo of Hoseok's hairstyle onto this chapter so you can see how I imagine him ^^
Next chapter I will show you Yoongi :3
_____________________________________________________

"No, no, no, 5pm is not fine"

4.30pm.

Yoongi was searching through his drawers and the wardrobe for some clean clothes.
"Jimin! I don't know what to wear!" he yelled and heard an angry grumbling coming out of the bathroom.

Jimin's diarrhoea still wasn't completely over. It has become better and it wasn't that draining for his poor roommate as it was in the first days but Jimin was still weak and had to stay in bed.

Yoongi was sending prayers to heaven to not catch the same disease as him. Being roommates with a sick person is always a great problem and even if he tried his best to disinfect everything his friend has touched they had a hard time.

Who knew pooping all the time could become the greatest problem one has to handle?

The bathroom door opened and quickly closed again.

Jimin coughed lowly. "I opened the window and closed the door. I also sprayed some deodorant around. I hope you don't have to use the bathroom for a little longer"

"Thanks man" Yoongi huffed and put a sweater back into their shared wardrobe.

"Great to hear my bathroom is contaminated with shit odor"

"Our bathroom" the younger muttered and crawled back into his bed. A cup of tea, a soup and a bowl full of rice stood on a little table next to him. Weakly Jimin sat up and began to eat a little bit.

"How could it be you still don't know what to wear? Is this even a date?" he snickered and the redhead grumbled.

"Well, I think- I hope so"

"You already like him?" Jimin said with a mouth full of rice.

"Uhm ... I think I like him in a way of finding him friendly? I dont know, okay?"

He looked into a mirror on the other side of the room and sighed.
"I look like I've been wearing that for days already"

"You look fine" the sick muttered and continued to eat.

"I don't know, what if he thinks I'm some kind of hermit?"

"Didn't you tell him you are pretty antisocial sometimes and he said it's fine? God, Yoongi"
The younger male put the bowl away and looked at his friend.
"Calm down, everything will be fine. You look great, there's nothing wrong with you. Your clothes are nice, your hair and face looks good, now calm down"

The redhead grabbed his shoes.
"What if he thinks I'm boring?"

"He won't"

"How do you know? You don't know him"

"You neither" Jimin cocked an eyebrow. 

"You don't really know him, Yoongi. You know he's an artist and you said yourself that you like his smile and that he seems to appreciate you. How about you stop worrying so much and look forward to seeing him, hm?"

Yoongi stared at shoes in his hands and nodded slowly.
"I guess ... yeah, you are right"

"See?" his friend smiled.
"Everything will be fine. And if you bring him home tonight tell me earlier so I can sleep elsewhere"

The redhead chuckled and ruffled through Jimin's hair. He tugged the blanket over his body and made sure he was warm.
"I won't bring him home. You are sick and I will care for you"

"But isn't it Dicks before Chicks?" 

"So you're a chick?"

They laughed before Yoongi grabbed his stuff and went to the door.
"I'll call you when I come back!"

And with a warm feeling of anticipation Yoongi closed the door behind him and ran down the stairs.

Hoseok has been standing there already when he arrived. The male smiled at him when he came closer and Yoongi fought for air.
"Just... a minute" he said and took a deep breath before looking at his date.
"Hi, I'm sorry, I'm late"

"You're on time" Hoseok raised his eyebrows and glanced at the clock on the train station behind them.

Exactly 5pm.

"Oh, uhm, uh, nice" Yoongi laughed in a flustered way and Hoseok seemed to notice his nervousness.

The man tried to play it cool.
"I know a really nice café around here. We would walk for a few minutes but it's really nice there. Do you want to go there?"

Yoongi starred at him.
He seemed so different than a few days ago. His whole figure seemed to shine differently. As with more energy.
The more he looked at him the stronger grew the urge to smile.