The Troll in the Day

Me and bular were furious with strickler. While walking down the sewers a thought popped into my head. "Bular...i think i have the best idea yet" i smirked "i'm listening" he said kinda surprised.

"Strickler doesn't want us to do any damage to the boy..so what if we spawned a stockling?" i said. Bular took some deep thought into this one "that...is a great idea ladar...the stockling could take care of our troll hunter and free father! HA! Genious" he said.

"Of course strickler is going to be mad but who cares about him" i chuckled.

~Time Skip~

It was morning right after we spawned the stockling it was sent out to hunt the troll hunter like we wanted. Of course word went out and now strickler is coming to see if it's true.

Hearing walking in the grass outside we ventured down a sewer tunnel we rarely ever go out because of how it was built. the tunnel was almost triangle like on the edge with pipes making the sewer tunnel almost too small for me and bular. Strickler came into view walking towards piles of human bones to pick up a stockling scale. "This is a scale isn't it!? You summoned a stockling!" strickler growled looking at bular as we showed up in the tunnel on the edge. "actually it was me who summoned it strickler but you were never going to allow us to kill the troll hunter anyways!" i snarled. "To do what we should have done long ago" bular said calmly. "Stocklings are as dangerous and predictable as they are uncontrollable" strickler yelled.

Hearing a roar from above we all looked up to see the stockling. "Uh we agreed that any attempt on the boy's life would bring to much scrutiny" strickler yelled waving the scale in my face. "Which is why we summoned the stockling we're sick of hiding in shadows while these flesh bags stumble closer and closer to our father's bridge! When she get's her prey alone no one will ever see or hear from the troll hunter again unless they find his rotting bones hehe" bular said backing me up. 

"or a shattered skull could be all that's left of him when i'm done turning his bones to powder from when he knocked me out cold" i growled walking back into the sewers. While bular and strickler continued to watch the stockling for a few more seconds.

~Time Skip~

"Bular i have confirmation that the stockling has been killed by the troll hunter" i growled walking into the sewers where we were going to meet.

I had the job of course to watch it and found it dead and in pebbles of stone by the bridge near said 'troll market'. "doesn't matter...an inpure will be coming tomorrow with the eye stone...then all we need is the amulet" bular said.

"i was starting to worry ...the stupid changeling will show with the last piece of the bridge" i whispered. "now we need our rest for father's return...we need it" bular said putting a hand on my shoulder.