Meeting the Troll Hunter

Hiding right underneath the bridge on top of the bars keeping the bridge up we waited for the changeling to show up the big metal bars were holding our weight surprisingly well.

Hearing a car pull up we looked down to see the changeling digging into the remains of the troll hunter Bular killed. "You allowed the amulet to get away!" the changeling snapped throwing the stone at my face as we jumped down behind him rubbing my nose to get some dust off from the stone; Bular was right behind him. "Do not. Do that to my sister.ever again." Bular growled "then you will get me the amulet...and i know where to get it" stricklander the changeling said turning around to the pile of remains again.

"Let us go find this troll hunter then...Ladar" Bular said calmly on all fours walking away. Going on all fours as well i followed my brother while giving the death glare at stricklander.

"I hope you do get to kill stricklander that stupid impure" i growled; Bular chuckled "we will soon my sister we just need his help to free father" he said. Sighing with relief we began to run off to the sewers before the sunlight came up, and we would turn to stone.

Running past the bridge a few miles away there i saw a human school. "Brother..this could be the child's school" i said stopping standing on my feet to get a better look of the giant school. "Yes but we will stop him tonight and get the amulet from him, and then kill him" Bular said.

 as we got back Bular decided to ge some rest while i decided to stay awake. Waiting in the sewers i was getting bored just waiting around while Bular was resting, so i decided to take a walk around the sewers to occupy myself for being so impatient like Bular.

Stepping out of the room grabbing my blades,and running off. Turning to the right where the troll hunters school is i watched and waited for his school to be done. But that was taking hours upon hours of waiting. "Ladar...what are you doing?" Bular asked walking from the right tunnel. "The boy's school is i think almost over and we can attack shortly" i said going back to watch. "Is this what you've been doing for the last 4 hours? While you should have been resting?" he asked trying to take a look as well, so i scooted over a little for him to look and watch with me.

"It's sundown we can go sister, and destroy the troll hunter" Bular said. Nodding, we made our way to the surface in the shadows of the humans waiting for the human troll hunter to stumble upon us.

"Did you see how cool that was!" a human boy said happily "here he comes" i whispered getting ready for the fight. 2 boys came around the corner where construction was being held. "Troll hunter Merlin's creation. Gunmar's bane!" Bular yelled getting on all fours while i stood ready to pounce. "I think he's talking to you" the fat human child said to the skinny human child.

Bular and i began to pace back and forth roaring trying to scare the children smashing the ground with our fists. we could see how terrified they were of us, frozen with fear their eyes as wide as the moon seeing us both.

"who's the girl troll with Bular?" the fat child asked the skinny child.