Injuries

~Ladar's POV~
Hearing my brother's voice plead for me to wake up i was trying very hard to wake up but my brain had other ideas. Taking a huge breath intake in "oh" i groaned "ladar!" bular said with relief in his voice hearing me wake up. putting our foreheads together that's what we did to comfort each other because our father said "when you were young you would always sleep with your foreheads together". "Did you get...the troll...hunter?" i asked trying to open my eyes more. "They got away into the troll market before i could" he growled. "We need to get going before someone sees us" he said worried that i would hurt myself more so he picked me up bridal style.

"Just don't drop me" i whispered closing my eyes laying my head in the crook of his neck. Bular chuckled at my comment, beginning to sprint off to the sewers. i ended up falling asleep in the process of getting there.

~Bular's POV~

Once we got back to the sewers, and walked to the part of the sewer's we were safe in. i put ladar down making sure she was sitting up. looking at her i saw her sleeping. smiling at this, i walked out of the sewers to find stricklander and the human troll hunter to give them a piece of my mind. Running all night i found both at the human troll hunters hut plus stricklander walking out the front door but i ignored him paying more attention to the troll hunter. and when i was going to attack.

"You shouldn't be here" the impure said to me. "Why can't i feel his neck snapping or his hut burned to the ground"i asked standing up from all fours. "Well that won't potentially draw attention" he said i just rolled my eyes; i went back to watching the troll hunter.

Ignoring the impure talking just got me pushed from the window before the troll hunter saw me. "Where's your sister you never leave her" the impure asked looking around. "did she finally die?" he asked with hope in his voice. because he never liked Ladar he always saw her as a weakness to me and gunmar.

"Say that again.i dare you in front of my father" i growled with pure anger and hatred; running off back to the sewers to make sure Ladar was still there and not walking around like she usually does. That troll hunter will die at my hand for hurting me and my sister i thought plus stricklander who will die for thinking he's anything more than gunmar's children.

Once i reached the sewers i saw ladar sleeping. Of course being the light sleeper she is she woke up when i walked through the entrance. "Where have you been?" she asked "looking for the troll hunter and the changeling of course with his student" i answered.

~Jim's POV~

I had my head between my legs breathing hard. "We almost...we almost got killed!" i yelled terrified of what just happened. "Yes almost!" blinkey said.

Walking down the crystal stairs into troll market to get a tour by blinkey and ARGH. while getting the tour getting stink eyes and "humans in troll market?!" was a lot of troll's responses.

~Time Skip~

Getting into the forge to train to be a master troll hunter i had to learn  how to be in a stance. "Blinkey who was with bular that looked like him?" i asked blinkey and ARGH froze at my question. "That is ladar, bular's twin sister" draal answered for them. mine and toby's face froze going pale. "so...there's two?" i asked still in shock.