•Keep It•

Draco Malfoy was a jewelry consultant. He had been working as one for about 2 years after he graduated from Sevminstrus University. His job was to help customers buy the perfect piece. It was a lot easier for him, considering he made most of the pieces himself (the bigger ones did require help). He sat back in his desk chair as the bell atop the door of the store rang for maybe the fifth time today.

"Welcome to Malfoy Makes," he spoke loudly, rolling his eyes as he placed his fork down to leave his lunch and the comfort of his office to meet the customer.

"H-hey, Uhm I'm looking for the owner of this place," asked the handsome bloke that walked in. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly as he looked around at the things on display. His hair was deep black and messy while his skin was warm glowing tan. What hit Draco almost immediately though, was the green eyes that struck him like the emeralds on his newest necklace. He took a moment to compose himself before speaking, still looking in the guys eyes.

"I'm the owner," he held out a hand after wiping it on the rag hanging from his shoulder. "How may I help you?"

"Yeah, uh- " the guy gripped his hand in a firm handshake before dropping it quickly. "I was hoping to get a gift for my best friends. They're kind of getting married and I want to get them something nice."

"Well what kind of stuff would they be interested in?" drawled Draco still thinking about the feeling of the guys grip around his hand. He was easily taller than the guy, but his hands were quite large and warm too as though he only emitted heat.

"Well," said the guy scratching at his neck awkwardly again. "I'm not too sure. I know 'Mione would like something authentic and antique looking, maybe made of recycled materials or something..." He thought for a bit before continuing. "I don't really think Ron cares much, as long as 'Mione is happy. They've been together since high school. She proposed at graduation." The shock on Draco's face made the man laugh and visibly relieved the tension in his shoulders. "Yeah...but they did decided to wait until after Uni, so here I am."

Draco nodded.

"Here you are," Draco agreed before asking: "Who are you, exactly?"

"You mean in a philosophical sense? Like what do I see myself as or...?"

"No. I mean, what is your name. Who is placing the order? Who is asking for my assistance?" He drawled out, rolling his eyes before mentally berating himself. Do not roll your eyes at the customer. The customer is always right. He looked over Harry expectantly while waiting for a response. Even if the customer does seem like an idiot.

"Oh, right. Yeah. I'm Harry, Harry Potter." The guy says blushing.

Draco nodded and turned beginning to walk around the store beckoning Harry to follow him. He stopped in a section that held 15 or so pieces sitting in a glass case. There were rings, necklaces, earrings. The case even held cufflinks and other odd bobbles.

"This would be the recycled and antique sections," he motioned around them. "If the label says recycled it just means the metal used for the piece was originally something else that I found, melted down and repurposed. It could also mean the inlay was lifted from a broken piece so that it could be reused."

Harry nodded as he talked and smiled at him.

"You look really handsome when you go on like that..." he muttered looking into his eyes.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, I mean when you talk about the pieces. I got the vibe I was bothering you when I first came in, but you look really invested in your work."

"Well I was in the middle of lunch..."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize, Mr. Potter."