•Graceful Gryffindor•

art credit (lilabeanz)
[edit: found the artist]
{Slytherin Slip Up pt.2}

Pansy slammed her hands on the table next to Harry. He knew better than to look up.

"You think you're so great, don't you, Potter?"

"Isn't that usually Malfoy's thing? I mean, the whole hating-me-for-existing thing."

"You think this a joke?"

"It would make my life a lot easier if it were." He pressed his forehead to the table in front of him. "Why do I think I'm so great today?"

"You think you're so great because you have Draco wrapped around your p- you uh- I- Wait, so you don't know?" she hissed with furrowed eyebrows, but an otherwise surprised expression. "You really don't know?" she asked again when his facial expression stayed the same.

"What did you assume I knew?" He asked finally perking up a bit and looking at her.

"Nothing. Why would you know anything?" she snapped before walking away.

"That's what I've been saying!" he whined as she stormed off.

"What the bloody hell was that about, Harry?" asked Ron looking both scared and confused.

"Who the hell knows."

"Well," said Fred sliding into the seat next to Harry.

"We may know..." said George taking a seat on the other side of him.

"...a little something."

"I'm not in the mood for jokes and riddles right now, guys."

They looked at him as if he had told them to bugger off, which in Twin-Weasley he may have. The look of feigned hurt was gone from their faces almost as quickly as it had appeared before wicked grins broke out across their faces.

"Why are you both here?" Asked Hermione with furrowed eyebrows while the twins sent her matching feral grins.

Now that Harry thought about it he should have known something was up when the twins at down. They weren't students anymore. What would they be doing on campus?

"Yeah," said Harry finally. "What're you guys doing here?"

"Delivery," said George.

"For what?" asked Ron with an excited gleam in his eyes.

"S'not about the what," said Fred.

"S'about the who," added George with a grin.

"What?" asked Ron. "I'm related to you loons and I still have no idea what you're saying."

"They're saying what they delivered isn't as important as who they delivered it to," said Hermione with a roll of her eyes, though her eyebrows were still furrowed in thought.

"Well who did you deliver the- whatevera- to?" asked Harry almsot as excited as Ron now.

The twins continued speaking in turns until the story was told. Adding in words or sentences the other left out.