49

Ruzz

I was supposed to send her home today. But I am tuckered. Magdamag akong hindi nakatulog kagabi kaya ang ginawa ko na lang ay magpakalunod sa alak hanggang sa makalimutan ko ang nangyari.

And fuck me, naaalala ko pa lang ngayon na hindi pala ako gumamit ng protection kay Isabelle.

Kay Isabelle.

Goddamnit. Hanggang ngayon, hindi ko pa rin matanggap na hindi siya si Dee.

And I hate it. Nagagalit ako. Ni hindi ko man lang alam kung kanino ako galit, sa sarili ko ba, sa kanya o sa mapaglarong kapalaran.

Just that I am angry and I can't be with anyone today.

Kaya ipinagpaliban ko ang lahat. Hindi ako lumabas sa guest room. At hindi ko na din isinara ang bahay. She can go, for all I care. She can go..

Isang marahas na katok ang pumukaw sa natutulog kong diwa dahilan para lalong lumala ang sakit ng ulo ko. Pupungas-pungas na nilapitan ko ang pinto at nakasimangot na binuksan iyon.

"Here!" the voice snarled at the same time that a tray of food was pushed into my chest. My arms automatically went up to catch it before it come descending to the floor.

I looked up to see Isabelle looking like she did, whenever she's pissed at something. This time, I would assume, me.

"Ano to?" nagtataka kong tanong.

Lalong nagbuga ng apoy ang kanyang mga mata.

"Ano sa tingin mo?"

Napangiwi ako. Damn it. Bakit ba hindi pa siya umalis? Hindi ko na nga ini-lolock ang pinto e.

"I know what this is. What I wanna say is, what does this mean?" patuloy ko.

"That means that you have not eaten last night, this morning and by the looks of it, you have no plans of eating this afternoon, that's why I brought you food."
I pushed the tray back at her.

"I don't want to eat. But thanks." I stated coldly.

This time, she lost all patience and shouted in my face.

"Ano bang problema mo? Last night was cool, it was great and then you grow cold! Ano, nakuha mo lang, ayaw mo na agad?" sarkastiko niyang turan. "Ganyan ka bang klase ng lalaki?"

My hands tightened in the doorknob but I forced the words out. Better to hurt her now that make her fall in love and hurt her after.

"Yes! Yes that's me." I sneered. "I am a playboy, okay? I am a fucking playboy, so get out of my face! I don't need you or anybody else in my life! I used you. I use people and I don't care!" ganting sigaw ko rin.

Her mouth grew slack, while her eyes frosted over and her back grew ramrod straight. All the while, my heart constricted.

Aren't my Dee. Not mine. Not mine.

My mind kept saying those words, reminding me of its truth, but my heart, who knows deep within it, that this woman looks like the one that it came to love lashes at me for saying it to her. For hurting her.

I saw how her expression change from disbelief to anger to resignation. And then she looked at me.

Then she said the words that shattered my world beyond redemption.

"I hate you." she lashed. "I hate you from the bottom of my heart. I hate you so damn much."

Then she turned away.

At dahil gago ako. Dahil walang kwenta akong tao, hindi ako nanahimik.

"Go!" I yelled after her. "Go away and don't ever come back. You are so fucking free to go! Damn you!"