Better Without Me

Miss Peregrine P.O.V.
Macy is such a sweet child. I'm going to miss her dearly. She deserves to be loved by parents again.
"Go run upstairs now, Macy. Pack your things. Your suitcase is in your closet. It's the pink one." I spoke to her. She gave a cheeky smile.
"Okay, but I want to talk to you when I get back down!" She said seriously in her high pitched voice. I laughed at her response and watched her go up the stairs.
"Follow me gentlemen, I'll give you the adoption papers and tell you some information you need to know. They nodded and followed me. I hoped these boys were right for Macy.

Macy P.O.V.
  I ran upstairs to the main hallway. Excitement was filling up inside me. I then saw Robert waiting near our door. I slowly crept up to the door. I stood there waiting for him to say something. He barely even looked at me. I was about to say something, but he walked away. He didn't say one word to me. I wiped a tear away and ran into our room. I opened the closet door and pushed out the pink suitcase. I wondered if Robert's suitcase would ever leave. Would he ever get adopted? I cruised over to my bed and sat down to pack my things. Memories with Robert surrounded me. Drawings, toys, and pictures shouted my name. I snatched a picture of us two and shoved it in with the rest of my things. Tears started coming down my face but I grabbed a piece of paper and pencil.

Dear Robert,
I'm sorry that I'm getting adopted. I'm sorry it's causing me to leave you. But we could've still talked on the phone! I could've visited you when I had time. Why do you have be so stubborn? Anyway, I know you hate me. I know you're mad. I know you think our friendship is trash but I love you still. I love you, Robert. I'll miss you. I'll miss you a lot actually.
Love, Macy

I put the letter on Robert's bed and scurried out the door. My face was soaking with tears but I wiped them away. I didn't want Miss Peregrine, Phil, and Dan to see. My eyes caught sight of my Yoshi plush on my bed. I wrapped my arms around it and tied it to my bag with my jacket. Robert and I always loved Yoshi. He introduced me to the lovable character actually. I knew the Yoshi would remind me of Robert every time I looked at it but I didn't care. People like me need things to remember their best friends by I guess. Goodbye, Robert. I love you.

Robert P.O.V.
I just didn't know what to say. I froze and freaked out. Macy and I have never fought like that before. I don't want her to leave! She's leaving me! She ruined this friendship, right? It's her fault, I guess? Maybe not, I don't know. She's leaving anyway. It doesn't matter. She is probably hurt by me. Macy is better without me, yeah. She's better without whatever our friendship was.