Only Know You Love Her When You Let Her Go

Robert P.O.V.
"Honey! There's an invitation in the mail for you!" My mom cooed.
"Coming!" I said stomping down the stairs. My mom held out an envelope to me that I took the chance to take. It was from London! I ripped the small envelope open and took out a light pink card.
   I didn't think I was reading it right when I opened it.
Macy.
Macy..
Macy...
   We hadn't talked in forever and she wanted me to come to her birthday party. She was turning nine. I hadn't realized how long it had been. The date of the party I could actually go to but..I couldn't go..that'd be..I don't know. It was next month.
   "Robert what is it for?" My mom asked as my dad walked in.
   "It's a party for one of my old friends in London. I couldn't possibly go that's too far away and too much money for one day." I said smoothing down my hair.
   My mom grabbed the invitation from my hands and showed it to my dad who adjusted his glasses.
   "Oh..should we tell him?" My dad mumbled to my mom.
   "Tell me what?" I demanded. My mom and dad went to the living room to sit on the couch. I followed along with them.
   "Listen..your father and I are going on another trip." mom started.
   "Are you serious?" I gasped. My dad wrapped his arm around my mom.
   "Yes Robert. You're going to be staying with your Uncle Eddie in the U.K. He's a nice man, I promise you. We had just lost contact with him." My dad explained.
   "You're not taking me? You're placing me back in the United Kingdom while you two go cruise the ocean? Haven't you learned from last time?" I asked raising my voice.
   "We can do whatever we want! We're your parents!" My dad responded in a angry tone.
   "Well you sure don't act like it!" I said back to him before I ran up the stairs crying.
   "What the heck?" I mumbled when I collapsed on my bed. I thought about leaving my friends and my parents even though they didn't love me, I thought about my school, I thought about my house, I thought about my hometown, but then I thought about Macy. I thought about Macy's smile, Macy's eyes, Macy's laugh, and Macy's loving personality. How did I let her get away again? How could I be so stupid? I'm going to see her again and I'm going to make everything right.

 How did I let her get away again? How could I be so stupid? I'm going to see her again and I'm going to make everything right

That's right! I made Robert's Uncle Eddie Redmayne because he's adorable

That's right! I made Robert's Uncle Eddie Redmayne because he's adorable. I couldn't help it, okay? ):