You're So Far Away

Robert P.O.V.
   Robert, it's Macy. I miss you so much." She spoke. I gasped and almost dropped my phone.
    "Macy! Wow! Hey!" I said scratching the back on my head
   "Um..so..." She said awkwardly. I took a deep breath.
   "I'm so sorry, Macy. I never should've said what I said. I wanted to call you but I didn't want to ruin any time with your new family." I said clenching my fist.
   "It's okay, Robert. I forgive you. I heard something from Miss Peregrine.." She responded. I could hear her nervous nail biting.
   "Oh..did she tell you about my parents?" I asked. Macy sighed into the speaker.
   "Yeah. You moved back to Canada also?" She asked. My lip started quivering.
    "I'm sorry. I would've liked you to visit me if I was still at the orphanage." I said.
    "You're so far away now.."She said with her voice drifting.
   "No we're not-" I started saying but Macy interrupted.
   "I'm sorry, Robert. I need to go." She said. I could hear a painful held in cry before she hung up. I sniffled in a cry myself. Macy forgave me and of course at this time my parents are found and migrate me back to Canada. It would be so expensive for Macy and I go visit eachother often.
   My parents and I were staying a small apartment for the moment. My parents needed to get their jobs back and get us a decent house. They left me in the apartment alone so they could go get their lives back on track. I walked to the small kitchen area to get my small pack of Oreos. I threw them on the marble table and poured myself a glass of milk to soak the chocolate creme sandwiches in. The milk poured out with a plop sound. I sat down on a stool and placed my glass on the table. Once I ripped the bag of Oreos open I dunked one in the milk. I let it soak up the cold milk but when I took it out it snapped in half. The bottom piece of the Oreo sink farther and farther away from the top piece of the Oreo. I sighed and ate the half piece of the cookie.
   "Just like Macy and I.." I said tapping the glass of milk.