Leaping off my seat, I yanked my arm out of his grip, grabbed his arm, twisted it behind his back, and rammed my other hand behind his head to smack it onto the counter. Holding him tight, I growled, "No, you listen, dipshit. Take your ass out of my sight completely before I toss you out of this bar myself!"

"Hey, hey, hey," the bartender jumped in, holding his hands up to me. "Let him go, ma'am."

Without so much as glancing back at the kind man, I shoved the dipshit off the counter and took my seat again. While the dipshit was getting up, I noticed that most of the counter was silent, and a few other tables, too. I didn't pay anyone any attention and sipped my water again.

The dipshit finally got up and said, "Fuckin' watch yourself, lady!"

"Fuck off," I muttered.

I heard him huff before he walked away. A few minutes later, out of the corner of my eye, I saw him and a few of his friends leave the bar. The bartender glanced at me and I shrugged. Pushing my empty glass in front of me, I said, "Refill, please."

I stayed in the bar for another hour until it was time for me to go. I handed out a few bills to the bartender, but he only shook his head and said, "It's alright. Head on home."

Smirking, I said, "Thanks," and sauntered out of the bar.

As soon as I stepped out, I wrapped my jacket tighter around myself from the chilly night air. The sidewalks were empty of any pedestrians and only cars cruised past me on the street. Everything was quiet and the only sounds that kept with me were my footsteps. I walked seven blocks to a motel where I was spending the night for a few bucks (which I stole). The closer I got to the motel, the less I saw of cars and shop lights.

Just as I was approaching a corner, someone turned it. At first I thought it was another citizen just strolling on the sidewalk, but the person stepped in my way and I scowled. Upon realizing it was the dipshit from earlier, I scowled harder.

"Hey there," he greeted again, just like he did an hour ago. "What's a fine lady like you wandering around at night for?"

Just as I was about to tell him off again, strong arms wrapped around my body and a hand covered my mouth. Without a second to get my bearings, I was dragged away into an alley that I had passed two minutes ago. A rag was shoved into my mouth and a strip of duck tape was smacked over it. My hands were suddenly bound with the same duck tape and I struggled in my captor's arms.

My eyes adjusted to the alleyway's darkness and I saw not two men, but four. All of them staring at me with a disturbing hunger.

The dipshit strolled in to stand in front of me (making it five men), grinning cockily. "See, lady, I told you to fuckin' watch yourself," he started, "You never know exactly who you're shittin' on."

All I did was glare straight at him, my fists clenching behind my back. The man behind me still held my arms and forced me to stand in one spot. The dipshit chuckled and said, "I will admit, I'm pretty excited to see what'll happen when we start having some fun. Other girls...they're all the same: screaming and crying for their parents, blah, blah, blah! But I bet that you put up a good fight! My buddy here has been dying to cut down a feisty one, right?" He tapped a second man next to him on the shoulder and the man nodded eagerly.

The dipshit sighed contentedly and added, "If you've lost one eye already, let's see you lose another! There'll be no need for that cute, little eye patch when we're done. Get her into the van." Just as soon as he stepped forward to remove my eyepatch, I lifted my legs up and kicked him square in the chest.

Once my feet touched the ground, I began charging my metal arm and teleported out of the third man's grip. When I showed up behind him, I ripped my arms out of the duck tape and rammed a punch right into the center of his lower spine. The force was enough to send him falling, and enough to cripple the lower half of his body. As he screamed, I turned to a fourth man and punched him in the gut and across the face. The fifth man behind me grabbed at the collar of my jacket and I pulled forward to slip out of it.