Chapter 44

*IT'S A FACKIN MIRACLE. I HAVE FINALLY UPDATED! OH MY FACKIN GAAAAAAAAAWWWWWD. IT'S BEEN SOOOOOO LONG, JESUS CHRISTO ALLMIGHTY JOHN CENA. I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT THOUGH I'M HUMBLED BY THE PEOPLE WHO WERE ON THEIR TOES WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE. YOU'RE AWESOME, DID YOU KNOW THAT? I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE REGULARLY LIKE BEFORE. I'LL TRY FOR WEEKENDS. LAUGHTER SENPAI HAS SCHOOL TOO AND SO FAR IT'S SHIT. I DON'T HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR YOU, IT'S BEEN SO LONG, I FORGOT THE ONES I PLANNED TO USE. BUT I WON'T BOTHER YOU WITH QUESTIONS AFTER WAITING FOR SO LONG. SO GET RIGHT INTO THE CHAPTER. YOU ALL DESERVE IT. (Also shout out to my waifu ScarletLeCreepy for helping me out so much over the course of these past weeks. Without her, you all may not have gotten this update for a LONG time. Give 'r some love.)*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 44

Ao's POV

The small practice room was only occupied by me. It would be quiet if I weren't nearly slicing at my violin strings with my bow.

A-Ao you need to calm down a bit..

Sam sounded hesitant to even talk to me. I didn't adhere to his meek demand. I was too focused on practicing to stop. "Just a few more measures and I'll stop," I murmured.

You said that five minutes ago.

"I wasn't done yet," I dead-panned.

Seriously?

I frowned. "I just have to make it to measure twenty for today, okay? Please let me do this."

But, Ao, you can't do measure twenty! Every time you get there you always--!

I reached measure twenty for about the hundredth time and prepared myself to finally get through it. Unfortunately, the big jump and reset of my bow was too much for my injured shoulder to handle. "Dammit!!" I cursed and ended up dropping my bow. Gritting my teeth, I sat down on a chair and held my shoulder as I hugged my violin with my other arm.

Ao, please stop. You've been working yourself to get the lift but it's not going to happen!

"This is stupid," I grumbled, "I can't let some little bite keep me from playing..."

'Little'? What's with you today?

The pain in my shoulder calmed down and I leaned back against the chair. "I just have a lot on my mind," I sighed.

Like, what?

I stared down at the floor and replied, "Well, for one I'm going to start combat training with Jack today. I'm nervous about it. Also..."

What?

Gently, I placed my hand back onto my shoulder where the brutal bite mark was. "I can't stop thinking about what could've happened to me. I can't remember anything and it's bothering me," I muttered, "That's why I'm doing everything I can to keep my mind off of it, no matter how badly I want to figure things out."

Well, pushing yourself like this won't exactly help.

I sighed and said, "I know but I'm feeling desperate."

I know...

I bit the inside of my cheek, knowing exactly what he meant.