Chapter 46

*HEY GUYS! HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER! I THINK THIS ONE CAME FASTER THAN THE OTHERS BUT IDFK I LOSE TRACK OF THE DAYS. ANYWAY, SHOUTOUT TO WAIFU ScarletLeCreepy  BECAUSE ITS HER AND THE HUBBY'S ANNIVERSARY TODAY (10/9). YAY! NOW, TIME FOR SOME QUESTIONS!

Questions!!:
-Which is your favorite Tim Burton movie? (It's an intense tie between Nightmare Before Christmas and The Corpse Bride.~)
-Who is your favorite video game character? (I don't remember if I asked this question but I'm doing this anyway. My favorite one right now would definitely have to be Asura from Asura's Wrath. ('̀-'́) )

ENJOY THE CHAPTER EVERYONE!!*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 46

Kayla and I were sitting together on one side of the lunch booth, looking at pictures of outfits on her phone, while Craig sat across from us. He was concentrated on some work for class while paying little attention to the pizza hanging in his mouth. I giggled and leaned over, pulling his lunch away. "Why are you acting funny," I asked him. Kayla nodded in agreement.

Craig spoke without taking his eyes off of the papers, "I had a rough night yesterday and didn't get to complete my homework."

"What did you do?," Kayla questioned.

"Important things," he murmured, still entranced with work. He reached over and grabbed an apple from his tray, although from the way he brought it up to his mouth he must've thought it was his drink. He was stumped to discover he had a fruit in his hand instead of a water bottle. I sighed and plucked his papers away from him. "Hey!," he protested but I held onto them anyway. I whipped out a pencil from my bag and scribbled over the papers. In just a few minutes I had corrected and completed his homework. I casually handed them back to him and I watched his posture relax.

"Thanks, Ao," he said, "you didn't have to do that for me.."

"Of course, I didn't want you to struggle. Plus, I know you won't make the time to eat and I want you to eat," I chimed.

"Alright," he chuckled dryly. As we all sat and ate, I thought about Xavier. He wasn't sitting with us, like he's been doing the past couple of weeks. I haven't seen him in his old spot or in the lunch room at all. I knew his weird behavior had something to do with Craig. Craig's behavior is also worrisome. He always gets his work done and he isn't so tense most of the time. I think it's time I talk with the both of them about this.

"How is your soreness," Kayla asked me.

I shrugged and replied, "Well, it still kinda hurts but I think it's starting to fade."

"And, your head? Are you okay?" She cocked an eyebrow with concern.

Gently touching my bruise, I chuckled and said, "Oh, I'm fine. Just bumped my head on my dresser."

"A lot of weird things have been happening to you recently," Craig remarked before taking a big bite of his pizza.

I smiled at the both of my friends, lying through my teeth, "I've just got a lot on my mind. But, I assure you guys that I'm alright. What's happened before is over and done with.

"You've been kidnapped and chased after. How is that something to brush off?," Kayla murmured.

I sighed and stated, "I'm telling you I'm fine, now. Okay, guys? There's nothing to worry about."