When you can't sleep|| preference

Denis:   When you can't sleep it probably means you're worried about something denis notices this because you don't talk as much as you usually do. Baby what's wrong he asked as he pulled you into his strong arms making you feel a little bit better, sigh... I'm just worried about work and us and our friends you say getting out of his grip and facing him. He chuckled a bit baby you don't have nothing to worry about we're doing fine ok so yeah we had a few fights here and there but I love you and I'm always going to love you he said taking you're hands and pulling you into his lap you rest you're head on his chest." And our friends are ok they have their own problems to worry about you don't need to be worried about them they can take care of themselves he said running he's hands through your hair making you yawn. He chuckled and laid you down on you're Side of the bed and covered you with the blanket you smiled and kissed denis on the lips before laying back down and closing your eyes denis smiled knowing he made you realize that you don't have to worry so much.

Corl:  corl knows how to make you tired when you can't sleep movie nights!!!! You guys usually wait until the whole house is asleep except for you guys. Once everybody is asleep you and corl run downstairs to the kitchen and start getting stuff together for the movie. After you guys got everything you want for the movie you guys go into the living room and sit down and pick out a movie to watch. Corl usually lets you pick the movie and the movie you always pick is frozen corl really doesn't get why you love the movie so much but it makes you happy and that's all he wants is for you to be happy. Once the movie starts you and corl cuddle up together and you both start singing along with the movie it's pretty funny because corl really doesn't know all the words to haft the songs. By the end of the movie corl looks at you and you're fast asleep in his arms he smilies and kisses you're forehead and carries you back to your guys room.

Alex: Alex notices that you're having trouble sleeping so he decides to make you a warm cup of tea and stay up with you until you can sleep. Once Alex gives you, you're cup of tea he gets back in bed with you and turns on the tv and he pulls you into his lap you smile at how sweet he is for trying to help you sleep. After you drink all of you're tea Alex turns off the tv and the lights and he pulls you into his arms letting you listen to his heart beat. About 10 minutes later you feel yourself slowly getting tired you kiss Alex goodnight and slowly go to sleep with a smile on you're face.

Sketch: its actually the other way around sketch always has trouble sleeping but you know what gets him tired. you get out of bed and tell him to follow you he does what you say and you drag him downstairs and get the car keys you both get in the car ( you're obviously the that's driving) you start it and start diving everywhere no music no nothing just you and him he looks out the window seeing all the buildings and stops and stores that are now closed since it's like almost 2 in the morning. After driving for 1 hour you turn your head and see a sleeping Elijah you smiled and Head home. Once you get home you wake up Ethan and tell him to help you Carrie sketch into the house after you and Ethan Carrie sketch into the house and get him in bed you thank Ethan and get in bed with Elijah and slowly fall asleep yourself.

Ethan: ( I'm still going to do Ethan even if he's not in the pals)

It was a rainy night and you hated!!! The rain not only does it scare you but you can't sleep with all the noise it's making. You texted you're boyfriend Ethan to come over and cuddle with you and protect you from the rain. Once he arrives to you're apartment you both get in bed and he pulls you close to him and start singing you a lullaby ( just go with it I ran out of ideas) you smiled just hearing his voice you even forgot that it was raining outside he kisses the top of you're head and you slowly can feel yourself closing your eyes and falling into w deep. Ethan smiles and pulls you a bit closer to him and falls asleep as well.

Sub:   Sub really doesn't understand what to do when you can't sleep so he just turns on the tv and cuddle with you until you can. And if that doesn't work then you both just stay up all night texting each other and then once sub falls asleep you try your best to sleep as well.

lol subs sucks I know I'll work hard next time anyways tho I hope you enjoyed this and yeah I'll try to do these every week and yeah if you want your own imagine just pm me and I'll try my best to do it for you anyways that's it for now byeeeeeee ❤️💕🌺🍉💚😊😍💗✨