31. I Had A Dream.

Start from the beginning

"I don't know where to start," he said and I cleared my throat.

"From the beginning of the dream," I suggested dumbly.

"Okay...oh, well, I, I mean we," he started with difficulty. "We were at the cinema."

"We?" I repeated with big eyes. "We means Declan and Pierre? Pierre and Declan? Darling and Love? Love and-"

"Declan," he interrupted me, slightly annoyed.

"I'm just trying to get it right," I told him. "Was it me with you in the dream?"

There was a small pause before I heard him reply a timid yes. Now it got me curious to the maximum level and even beyond. Plus, if my thought of earlier was correct, this was going to be really interesting.

"A Christmas movie was playing but it wasn't so great," my love continued slowly. "Maybe that explained the lack of people in the room. We were sitting in the far back. We were actually more interested in talking than watching the movie. And you-you-"

"I what?" I asked him impatiently when he suddenly stopped. I heard him take in a big breath.

"You ran out of popcorn," he said and it wasn't what I was expecting to hear but then he added. "You tried to steal some of mine but I didn't let you and you started pouting."

"I have a cute pouting face," I precised at this moment and he let out a laugh.

"It's so embarrassing," he said. "I don't know why I dreamed of that. It's like a constant image playing in my head over and over again. I can't seem to take it out. It's so intense."

"Don't panicked, just calm down," I told him. "There is nothing to be embarrassed about."

"You don't know what happened next," he exclaimed. "I tried to joke with you and I grabbed a bunch of popcorn and pushed them into your mouth, well, most of the popcorn fell down but before I could pull my hand away, you started sucking on my fingers...oh god!"

He got me fully awake now. I could not believe it. I sucked on his fingers. He dreamed of me sucking on his fingers. Dear goodness, I would enjoy doing that in real life...or maybe I would like tasting a lower region of his body. Goody, I was so perverted at times.

"I can't continue," Pierre stated but he couldn't stop now.

"Come on, go on, you got me too interested now," I informed him.

"I beg that you must be enjoying this," he said and it sounded like if he was scolding me.

"Love, it's just a little sucking of fingers. Nothing dramatic," I tried to reassure him. "So continue."

He sighed.

"I didn't pull my hand away, even when I started to feel your warm tongue," he let out and he squealed. "Ah! I can't believe that I just said that! Oh my god! What have I become? All of that is your fault."

"Hey, you are the one who dreamed of my warm tongue touching your fingers, not me," I teased him and he groaned.

"You are mocking me," he seemed to be the one pouting now. "This is not funny. You are mean."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," I told him honestly but not even a few seconds later, I let out a laugh and I knew that if he was in front of me right now, he would have glared at me.

"This was a bad idea calling you," he mumbled.

"I'm sorry, love," I said. "I promise I won't laugh again. Just tell me what's bothering you."

"Everything is bothering me," he exclaimed. "The way you looked at me, your eyes were full of desire and god, I found it hot. I stupidly found it hot and when my fingers slipped out of your mouth, you said that I tasted good and something told me that there was another meaning behind your words, a really dirty meaning and I just wanted one single thing at that moment and I-I.."