chapter 26 [M]

xxvi

tooth-rooting fluff, oral sex

-

{p.jimin's point of view}

"Baby." I open my eyes and I searched for the warmth next to me, surprise that she is not there. "Baby ?" I called again, was about to leave the bed when the door open, revealing her small body walking inside, with my sweater adorning her petite frame, her cheek tinted pink because of the cold and I smile sleepily. "Come here." I make grabby hand and she just chuckled while walking towards me. She held out her hand and I pulled her towards me. We laid side by side and I couldn't help but smile softly.

"Baby, where's our morning routine ?" She looked at me, questioning and I just chuckled. I leaned forward and give a peck on her lips and her eyes widened, her lips twitch into a bright smile. "Where did you go ?" I asked.

Her hand playing with my blonde locks and she heaved out a warm breath. "Just to check on the boys outside, they slept on the sofa again, and they were drunk. I cooked some soup to heal their hangover." I ruffled her hair and she blushed cutely. "My girl know how to take a good care of my best friend now but how about her own boyfriend ?"

I was about to pout when she peck my lips and pulled me up from the messy bed. "I will treat my boyfriend more special than anyone else." She was about to pull me towards the bathroom when I held her bum, pushing her upward, making her legs wrapped around my waist. She gasped as I smiled, leaning my forehead against her, lips kissing her softly. She smiled in the kiss and I carried her towards the bathroom.

-

Class ended pretty quickly, and to add to that, I didn't actually have any extra class after this one, so that means, I can spend my time with Stars. I smiled to myself, tucking my hand inside my sweater and heave a sigh.

I walked outside the university's compartment, the cold spring air graze my face softly, blowing my locks oddly to the wrong way. I ruffled my hair slightly, eyes closing to feel the breeze. A sudden hug from the back makes me chuckled. She pressed her face into the back of my sweater and tighten her embrace around me.

"I'm hungry." I chuckled again and turned around, facing her. I cupped her cheek and smile cheekily, her lips turn to a pout. "You're so cute."

I chuckled again and hold her hand in mine, eyes staring into her own as she smiles. "Stop staring, you freak me out."

"You will miss me soon enough if I stop staring." She hit me on my bicep and I hissed. "Ouch, that hurts."

"That was so cheesy and I can always look at your face on my phone if I really do miss you." I chuckled again and ruffled her already made hair.

"Yah Park Jimin !" I laughed and run towards my car in the parking lot. She attacked me with her hug and hit my back a few time with her small fist. I turned around and lean against the car, hand running through the strands of her hair. I braid it softly and smooth the lock back in place.

She looked at me and I kissed her cheek so suddenly, causing her eyes to widen. "Yah !"

I laughed again and kissed her lips instead, causing her to stop whining. She sighs in the kiss and I closed my eyes, letting the feeling lingered around me.