chapter 8

viii

the idea was helped by pvrkjinim :)

-

{k.taehyung's point of view}

I keep on pouting and pinching Jimin's ribcage while he keep on laughing, he pinched my waist and laughed as his hands were locking my neck, his crescent eyes popped out making me laughed even louder and deep inside me, I want this type of Jimin to stay a little longer, but my thought abruptly dropped as his laughed died afterward making me look upward at his face, his hand was still around my neck as he locked me. His eyes were staring straight ahead and his lips pursed to a thin line as he looks away. His hand slowly detached from my neck as he sighed.

"She will never go out with me for real." I look at where his eyes were directed to and my eyes widened. Jimin rubs his face, shaking his head, and turning on his heels. His hand was grabbing my wrist. "Let's just go Tae, I want to drink bubble tea." And I was staring at the boy in front of me, didn't expecting the way he acted. I frown and pulled his hand towards the mint hair guy, hands were still trapping the bitch in between him.

I punched the mint hair guy straight on his jaw making him stumble backward, hitting the locker door, my fist was still shaking as I stare towards the girl in front of me. Her eyes widened and I see those flash of guiltiness, Jimin's gripped around my wrist was harder but I couldn't care less, not until Jimin get what's his. "Do you think playing with a guy feeling is right? Do you think picking up a stray cat, petting it, milking it, loving it and then pushing it away can make it survive for life? What ? Do you want to say something? No, shut the fuck up! Hear this bitch, even if you're my CEO, I don't even care anymore, not until you repair back the broken guy over here. Not until you see what he got in his heart and not until you cry like a mad bitch for losing such a kind-hearted guy like this person, my best friend don't need a bitch like you that leaning on every each boy in this college for a good fuck, you bi-" And my body was practically falling to the ground as my cheeks stings and my lips bled. I stare at Jimin as his fist shaking after it landed on my cheek, his eyes were teary but his face was red. Red in anger and disappointments. And Yoongi from nowhere grabs Stars' hand, pulling it harshly. I stood up, my hand was still scrapping against my cheek as Jimin look away.

"Wo slut, you bring your gay friend here to take what's mine now ?" A weary laughed erupted from Yoongi's mouth and I swear I want to kill Jimin when I see him looking at his feet. He bows towards both of them, "Chunisunghamnida." and taking my hand with him. His feet steps against the linoleum but each steps leading him to run as I saw tears running down his cheeks. I look at Stars as she was about to say something but Yoongi pulled her hand making both of them gone into the crowd of the student.

We were out of the college building already when Jimin stops running as he bend down, holding his knees and I realized that he is still crying and at the same time trying to catch his breath. I pulled him up and stare at those broken face, my hand quickly embracing around him, giving him my shoulder, trying to make him relax under my touch. His body was leaning against the wall as I let him cry on my shoulder. "Why did you do that Tae ?" I look at him and he was staring at me, his eyes were blank but bloodshot. I bit my lips and look away. "You look so pathetic you know that ?" I ruffled my hair slightly "You look so pathetic that I stop myself from believing that you're the Park Jimin I once know."

He stares at me, bewildered was in his eyes. And he grasped his fist, grabbing the collar of my shirt, he pulled me towards his face, "Punch me Tae, make me realized this shit. Wake me up." He keeps forcing me, shaking my shoulder, as slowly my tears build in my eyes, "Punch me. Punch me until I am lifeless until I couldn't count what is real love and what is the fake one, come on Tae, punch me." I grasped my fist, pulling it in the air as I saw tears rolling down Jimin's cheek as his eyes closed. And I pulled him for a hug again, punching his back instead. "I can't Jimin, I fucking can't"

"And I can't wake up too, Tae, I'm drowning"

-

Both of us went home, breath haggard as our eyes were swollen. Entering the house, I saw Jungkook still with his black t-shirt that he uses last night for sleep, setting up a lunch box on the table for himself. His eyebrows quirked up as both of us walked to the kitchen, silently taking a water bottle and drink it in one gulped. "So, what's happening here ?" Jimin was about to walk towards his room when I grab his hand and forced him towards the living room.

"Let's talk, Jimin. Jungkook needs to know." I saw disapproval on Jimin's face but I didn't care less. Three of us settled in front of the television, Jungkook settling his lunch box on the coffee table and Jimin staring in the mid-air. I look at Jungkook and let the television on so that the atmosphere doesn't turn thick at the time being.

I look at Jimin as he fumbles with his jeans pocket, taking out his important thing when he is indeed, fucked up, I stare at him as he lights up the cigarette, stuffing it in between his lips as he puffs out a cloud of annoyance and sadness. Cigarette and Jimin are indeed, strongly don't match, but Jimin can be the cigar best friend when he is fucked up because each puff out of cloud will let out his subtle feelings and sometimes he will cry out. I knew this habit very well and I just watched him as he puffs out a thick cloud again, emotionless face creating on his usually bubbly face.

Each word I spare with Jungkook was spent with more and more cigar as he puffs out the last clouds and staring emotionless at the wall in front of him. "I'm so pathetic." And those words was muttered out from his plump lips as he slowly realized the current position he was in. Both of us look at him as he rose up from his seated position. I touched his hand but he pulls it away harshly. "Touch me when I'm not as pathetic as I'm anymore."

I watched as he walks towards his room. Slamming the door making the photo frame next to his room, fall and broken.

-

{p.jimin's point of view}

I lean against the door and sighed. My eyes were closed as I let the tiredness drugged me. I'm tired of all these dramas, all these lies, and all this pathetic self. And I didn't know when did I start being so pathetic like a bitch. I walked towards the bed and plopped myself in between the stuffed toys on my bed. Mindlessly staring at the ceiling, I recall the moment as those pretty eyes landed on me. Those pretty eyes that say I love you to me in that mild confusion and share hatred between Tae and herself. But I still feel a strong connection between us that had myself to fumble my backpack. I pulled it downward, throwing the content on my bed as I saw the flyers, safely landed on my bed. I take it and laid on my back again, staring at the information display.

And I pursed my lips, knowing that this invitation is a stupid thing to do. I crumple the paper and throw it into the dustbin. Closing my eyes, forcing myself to forget the things that happened.

-

"It's 10 already Tae, I know Jimin is hungry." Jungkook look at Taehyung as both of them eat silently. Jimin didn't get out from his room yet, and it worried the two boys. "I will put f-" "Jungkook, put more eggs please." The chair next to Taehyung is pulled slightly as a screeching sound is heard, Jimin stares at the two boys, faking a force smiled. "I'm okay now, so let's eat."

The two boys smiled back and the thick atmosphere gradually turn normal as laughed were creating their late dinner. And Jimin just bites his unwanted feeling away and let it travel inside his body as he wants to forget those pain for awhile and appreciate his friend while they are here.

- edited

Okay just a short update bcs im so tired and im still emotionally sad bcs of taegi :(