chapter 13

xiii

-

{s.mcqueen's point of view}

My eyes constantly open and my breathing was hard, I didn't have any weird nightmares but I was scared, I was scared if that monster will come again and ripped Jimin's apart.

I look beside me as the bed creaked, he shifted awkwardly next to me, his whole body was covered with the blanket but his bruised shoulder was clearly shown to me, the bed itself was wet with dried cums, his pee and blood.

I peeked under the blanket and I look at his back, the scratched marks and hurtful hit marks creating his usually pale skin, there are some dried blood between his ass cheeks and I could feel tears building up in my eyes, he shifted awkwardly again but this time with his hand draped around me like I'm a pillow, "Let's sleep more" his eyes were hooded, small hitched sound accompanied his slow breathing, I look at him and he put his head in the crook of my neck, sleep overtakes him even though his whole body was still quivering

-

It was 10 when he shake my arm harshly, his cold stare was the first thing that I noticed after I open my eyes, he doesn't look like himself, "Jimin ?"

"What?" I try to pull the blanket away from his body but he pushed me and I fell "Get off me"

I don't understand but he didn't even spare me a glance, his cold stare made my body shiver and I walked towards the window, the sun radiating the whole bedroom when I open the curtain and he groan, he still had that judging look on his face, I leave him and walked towards the kitchen, I prepared a bowl of warm water and brought it towards his room.

I opened the door, and he was staring at his reflection with his front camera, I put the bowl on the nightstand next to him and some band aid, he was startled and immediately try to hide the phone, he was about to stand up but I stop him, "No, sit here and let me do this" his eyes turn to a decent cold stare, he sighed and ran his hand through his locks, "You don't need to do this, I'm not weak" He pushed me away, and was about to stand with his own two feet when he screamed, his face radiated with pain and I held his arm tightly.

He had his eyes staring at me when I forced him to sit on the bed, "You are weak so stop doing anything" he tch and looks away.

I dab his face clean and he stare at me, those beautiful wild eyes look wonderful as it stared at me, silently, he watch me wash his chest, and clean all those dried cums and I saw he cringed and look away, he tried to stop me but I won't budge, "Fuck it." He said and I saw that his cheeks tinted light pink, embarrassment was evidence in his eyes as it started to form tears, I held his chin and force him to look at me, a tear of disgust rolling passed his cheeks as I wipe it slowly, and he pushed my hand away, "You are not supposed to look at me like this, fuck, go away ! I'm not good for you, don't come back, just go", I try to hold his hand and stopped him but he pushed me again, his eyes turn to a sort of anger and he pushed away from the bowl from my hand, "Fucking go away !"

I watch him cry as he rolled into a ball, trying his best to hide his body from my eyes

-

I stared at the boring television and my stomach grumble, I didn't eat anything since morning because I was waiting for him.

It was then when I heard the door of the bedroom open, he walks down the stairs with his wet hair and he stopped in his track when he saw me, "I thought you already went home?" his cold stare was still there even when he awkwardly walking down the stairs.