chapter 5

v

-

"How old is your brother ?" I look at him as he holds my waist from the side. His chin on my hair as we are staring from across the window. "He is 11 years old." Silence dominate us back and I stare at both of them. They look so small and weak. I turn around, looking at Jimin. And I swear for the first time in this two days we met, this is the first time I see him like this. His face was so pale and innocent.

"Are you okay ?" I asked him and he just chuckled while nodding. He let go of my waist and motion for me to wait for him outside. "I'm gonna tell my mom that I have found such a beautiful girlfriend."

I smiled and knowing that he just joke around, I watch him walk towards his mom's bed and his fingers slowly held the paler one, grasping it firmly. I turn around and walk towards the hallway, not strong enough to look at the scene in front of me.

Jimin looks so strong and playful from the outside but he is different in the inside. He is now a different Jimin, where you can't see those lines of sexiness around him. You can just see a warm smile and a gentle hug with some small kisses. He is not my actual boyfriend buy my heart is triggered. I don't know but I might forget Yoongi like this.

-

"Hey, girlfriend." I woke up inside the train with Jimin in front of me staring. I look at him sleepily and my eyes widened. I look around and I saw he chuckled. "We are heading home already ?" He nodded.

"Did you carry me all the way here? Why didn't you wake me up? This is embarrassing !" He just laughed and smirked after that. "You were sleeping so soundly I'm afraid you might cry to death if you didn't have enough sleep." I cringed. "What? Do you think I'm a koala to sleep every day ?"

He laughed and push his glasses that was falling onto the bridge of his nose. "People said you're so pretty and I am handsome so that we're that matching couple from town." I rolled my eyes.

"We are not a real couple shithead." He smirked.

"Is your butt always that soft because it was always shaking while I carry you all the way here." Wtf

"Pervert! You shut up !" I throw my handbag to him and he laughed again. My face is red and I am in a deep mess. This boy is cute but the second you look at him you will see a perverted fuck boi.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to sleep, wake me up when we arrived." I look at him as he leans against the cushion. He winked and I rolled my eyes before closing it. I should not spend my time with this shithead a lot duh. The sound of fumbling making me pissed but I let it go. I need to sleep and forget him for a while. Sleep Stars, ignore this fuck boi

-

{p.jimin's point of view}

I take a blanket under the cushion seat and wrapped it around her. Resting my head against the seat I look at her curve, her fair skin, her beautiful face, velvet hair closing her eyes as she was soundly asleep. He is perfectly beautiful that I found it was hard to not letting your eyes go from this girl. I take my backpack and pulled out a medium size sketchbook, I flipped to a new page and stare at the girl in front of me, the pencil in my hand started it lines against the smooth sketching pad. Messing it with some black color.

I am maybe just an awkward stripper guy from nowhere but I was attracted to you since day one that I can't stop feeling attracted until now.

Silently, my hands work its ways on the sketching pad. A smiled crept on my face as I draw her button nose and sketch some of her eyelashes. I don't know what to call her, is she an angel?