chapter 25 [M]

xxv

blowjob, smut scene

-

{p.jimin's point of view}

"Eomma." I looked at her face, she still looks like my mom from years ago, she still looks so beautiful and ethereal in my eyes. I smiled and kissed her forehead softly. Her eyes turn to a crescent as she smiles and holds my hand tightly.

"Do you still want to live in Busan after this ?" She looks at me, her brows furrowing. "Why ?" I smiled. "I had a full loan for a house and I would like to give it to you, Joon will also have a great time in junior high here in Seoul." My mother looks at me, suspicious at first, curious about the money I earned. I hesitated to answer when Jihoon hyung budge in, saying that I had worked with him after he came back to Seoul. She looked at me, hands holding mine. "As long as it can make you happy, I will greatly accept it."

She stares at me and smiles again like she could read my mind. "Eomma ?"

"You're worried about me missing him ?" My eyes widened and I nodded slowly, my eyes were downcast for a moment.

"Jimin, look at me." She held my chin, nudging it upwards so she could look into mine. "I heard everything, my son."

Tears gradually pooling in my eyes and she smiles sadly, pulling me into her embrace. Tears running down my cheeks slowly and I had myself sobbing in her hug. Too many dirty things that he had made me felt. Too many things that could change such a beautiful relationship with a father and son. I looked at her again, my fingers softly running through her crease.

But, everything makes me curious on how mom can easily tell herself to forget dad and to start a new life without him. I don't want to ask this but, I feel weird. "Eomma, app-" She put a finger against my lips and smiled sadly. "I can live without him Jimin-ah, and I don't want to watch Joon grow up with a dad like him, Jimin. A dad that destroy his son's life."

She held my cheek softly. "Please don't remind yourself about your nightmares honey, please forget him, like how you wanted yourself to do."

I smiled sadly and hugged her, feeling relieved that I had finally told her about appa's dirty behavior behind her back. I just wished mom could have somebody that can take a good care of her but at this rate. I will just leave Joon and myself to take care of her and make her happy because that's our job. We are the only person that will always stand for her, our beautiful mom.

I spend the night in my mom's wardroom while Jihoon hyung spend the night in Joon's. It will take a week for both of them to discharge from the hospital. I looked at Stars as she had already fallen asleep on the sofa. I was staring at her, my mind went blank and only sweet things lingered in my head making me smiled softly. I squeal when mom pinched my arm, making me winced and I looked at her. She chuckled and smiled while looking at Stars. "My Jiminnie had finally grown up to be a man, I'm so proud of you." My cheeks blushed pink and she smiled proudly. Her hand brushing my blonde fringe away.

"Jimin, remember to make her happy and to always make her your first priority in life, hm? Remember to love her every day and night and never giving up on her even if one day, each one of you will fall apart."

I smiled while looking at her. And back again, I looked at Stars. I smiled, blushing slightly. A lot of beautiful things playing in my mind. I want to make her mine, officially. I want to marry her, grow old with her. Because she is what I will always lean on. She is a part of me. Without her, I could die.